Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I got rid of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
mines sittin in my driveway with a busted radiator... it will be at teh shop soon, but after i replace the radiator... its getting a junkyard motor on it... or fix this one...again... its getting blow by on one of the rings and burning oil and smoking like a bitch... other than that... i miss her! hopefully back by next summer

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
demod'd my 01 GTP and selling it soon, and still have the 97' GTP drag car which will be done by Feb or early march
getting an impala police car soon to gut,mod and beat on daily with one of our built motors
[/b]

00+ Impala 9C1 eh? Im considering getting one of those as well.. maybe in the spring, don't know exactly where I want to go with it modding wise though. That's depending on what I do with the Regal, which has 142k and I put on about 1k every two weeks, so its racking them up..

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
00+ Impala 9C1 eh? Im considering getting one of those as well.. maybe in the spring, don't know exactly where I want to go with it modding wise though. That's depending on what I do with the Regal, which has 142k and I put on about 1k every two weeks, so its racking them up..
[/quote]
high compression,3.29 gears,lighter TC,aluminum cradle,smaller brake booster,12" front rotors,oversized radiator, and GMPP rear sway as stock......plus if you get one without the center counsel you can put a megashifter on the floor and unhook the ugly column one.
o and the gorgous rims and side mirror mounted flood light

lots of perks with them

Thread Info