3800 mike k

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

mike, next thursday the 23rd will be one month since i ordered pacesetters headers from wbody and i have not receive it yet. why is it taking so long? if i have known it's going to take this long i would of got it from zzp. i'm sorry for saying that, but i'm so piss off right now. if i don't get the headers by this week i would appreciated if you can refund my money back.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Ryan... I have no email from you noting any dissatisfaction. This is the first I've heard about this.

Second, I contacted you prior to placing the order with Pacesetter specifically to let you know about the delay due to the free shipping promotion we had and you said this would not be a problem.

I'm not sure what more you can ask of us.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
what irks me in all of this..is the fact that if mike was from north carolina and not chicago, people would never post here...they would email him LIKE THEY SHOULD TO BEGIN WITH

this does not need to be here...

mike K i have a problem with my sony television...im very upset. can you fix this? what are you going to do for ME since im they ONLY one who orders from you.

I

imported_silverbullet

wow! mike i'm not trying to make you look bad or start some BS with you. i thought by posting the thread would make you respond to my question, cause i did called you few times and left messages. i never heard anything back since then. i remember you asked me if i want get refund or wait an additional 2 weeks. i told you i will wait 2 more weeks. since the 2 weeks already passed by i was getting worried about my money i send. anybody would too be concern dishing out $519 and have not received what they order. hey mike don't take serious about this whole thing. i admit that i over react. next time i'll email or call wbody store.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
wow! mike i'm not trying to make you look bad or start some BS with you. i thought by posting the thread would make you respond to my question, cause i did called you few times and left messages. i never heard anything back since then. i remember you asked me if i want get refund or wait an additional 2 weeks. i told you i will wait 2 more weeks. since the 2 weeks already passed by i was getting worried about my money i send. anybody would too be concern dishing out $519 and have not received what they order. hey mike don't take serious about this whole thing. i admit that i over react. next time i'll email or call wbody store.[/b]
Ryan, Aint no thing... Please note that the phones have really been going unanswered for the better part of a week now (and the message notes that). If you keep calling and you don't listen to the voicemail message I'm sure it get's frustrating.

The good news is that I spoke to Pacesetter today and they finally confirmed shipment of all of our orders... Who would have known free shipping would have encouraged that many people to order! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info