3800 does anyone know

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
does anyone know if anyone makes a fuel fitting that allows a person to clamp onto the stock 3/8 and 5/16 fuel metal line, and convert it to a -6AN? or adapt from the metal line to a -6AN?

I have been trying to find some for the past few days but have come up short. if someone knows something please post.

has anyone modified the quick disconnect fitting from gm and made there own? any info would help me out, I am about ready to pull my hair out.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
does anyone know if anyone makes a fuel fitting that allows a person to clamp onto the stock 3/8 and 5/16 fuel metal line, and convert it to a -6AN? or adapt from the metal line to a -6AN?

I have been trying to find some for the past few days but have come up short. if someone knows something please post.[/b]
like the one's we used on the 442 i bet (the two on the right side of the pic)

leftsideofrearenginebay2.jpg

the 3/8ths hardline 6 an fitting was from JEGS or Summit and is of a compression style unit (3/6ths hardline to 6 an male)
the 5/16ths unit your going to have a harder time finding...ours is an old Earls Fitting that may or maynot be made anymore....it adapts 5/16ths to 6 an male its in the lower left of this pic maybe you can make out the P/N...
fuelfittings1.jpg

EDIT: 5/16ths to 6AN male "autofit" Earls fitting P/N is 360165

has anyone modified the quick disconnect fitting from gm and made there own? any info would help me out, I am about ready to pull my hair out.
[/b]

nope....cant help ya there....the only factory stuff in the 442 are the fuel rails and front SAE nut type fuel line to rail fittings...no more quick connects in ours...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• GTPPWR
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list