3800 well its back!!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

my cost was 300 shipped. which included sending it there, disassemble, polishing the blower, tb, maf, bolts, reassemble, and then finally shipped back to me. not bad at all!! it would have looked killer on my car but i went turbo... and am faster than ever!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
my cost was 300 shipped. which included sending it there, disassemble, polishing the blower, tb, maf, bolts, reassemble, and then finally shipped back to me. not bad at all!! it would have looked killer on my car but i went turbo... and am faster than ever!!
[/b]

Hence its pretty cheap for whats done. Thats a badass job and you didnt have to do any work. A+ IMO. Farnsworth does some good work.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

300 bucks thats it. id spend 300 bucks to get that done hahaha
[/b][/quote]
Considering about $75-$80 of that is just shipping costs. I can't wait to get my polished GenV installed. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info