3800 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 5spd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2000 Cavalier Z24 w/ the 5spd manual in it. It's silver and has almost 76,000 miles on it. It's a decently quick little car and gets excellent gas mileage. I just cleaned it up this week and it looks pretty good. There's a few minor door dings here and there but nothin big. I really want a Grand Prix GTP but I need to get rid of the Z24 first. Has all options but the sunroof. No real problems. Power mirrors don't work but it's probably just a blow fuse or short in a wire somewhere. The O2 sensor causes the check engine light to come on every once in a couple months but it's not a problem, I just got everything checked out and they said it's a waste to pay for a new sensor since it's not a big deal. I'd like to get $6000 out of it but if you make an offer that's pretty close I'll consider. Or maybe if you have a GTP that I like and would be willing to trade that'd be nice.

Alright I'm not getting any bites on this and I know why because it's priced pretty high. So I'll take it down to $5500 OBO. I need to get it sold soon to pay off some things. Very good condition. It was detailed last week and has been sitting in the garage ever since. So it's extremely clean. Please message me if you have any interest in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list