3800 Best way to sell the GP?

• Thread starter imported_Diavolo
  • Start date
I

imported_Diavolo

I am contemplating selling the grand prix. I don't need a fast car right now because I can't afford it if something breaks. My brother is always asking me why I buy mods for the car because I won't even go above 3000 rpms.

I figure it is sort of pointless to sell a grand prix on a grand prix message board because everyone already has a GP. I would think the best way would be to demod, then sell on autotrader or some website?

What would you guys suggest as the best way to get rid of the Prix?

I

imported_snoop

what kind of a price are you talking about as is? what all are you looking to take off? i could help you take the shit off if you want, its not like you have anything major done to it with the exception of the cam. let me know boss

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
i would think its less expensive to keep it rather than something else. If you break you have lots of help to get it fixed. Most people have over 100k miles with little or no problems. Not that many other cars out there as reliable for the price.

I

imported_Diavolo

besides... mike.. it is SOO EAsy to fix anything engine related as long as we pull it.

me and my buddy zack are FULLY capable of doing that.

reconsider [/b]

snoop YGPM.

I want to get that oil leak fixed before anything. When I had the AC done, the guy said it was the rear main seal. I know it isn't coming from the oil pan gasket and I know it isn't coming from the valve covers. Something to do with the PCV being blocked with the TB?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info