3800 VOTE 2006

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
Who is voting today. I'm going just to put a Vote in for Topinka. Not cause I think she is the greatest, just cause I think she is better than that crook Blagoivich (sp)
[/b]

Can't stand the guy. He has done nothing but find ways to screw people that live in Illinois. I love how he makes it so everyone should get an IPass, so when you speed they can track it from one station to the next and send you a ticket. Fuckin Crooks.

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
Who is voting today. I'm going just to put a Vote in for Topinka. Not cause I think she is the greatest, just cause I think she is better than that crook Blagoivich (sp)
[/b]

Can't stand the guy. He has done nothing but find ways to screw people that live in Illinois. I love how he makes it so everyone should get an IPass, so when you speed they can track it from one station to the next and send you a ticket. Fuckin Crooks.
[/b][/quote]

What? like......they time how long it takes to get from one station to the next? and figure your average speed from there?

Fuck that!

I'm in Urbana, and I need to find where to vote. Dan Rutherford for secretary of state. I hate jesse white - cause he took my license (AND HE'S GONNA GIVE IT BACK TO ME DAMMIT!!!)

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

What? like......they time how long it takes to get from one station to the next? and figure your average speed from there?

Fuck that!

I'm in Urbana, and I need to find where to vote. Dan Rutherford for secretary of state. I hate jesse white - cause he took my license (AND HE'S GONNA GIVE IT BACK TO ME DAMMIT!!!)
[/b][/quote]
the illinois toll way and state police are 2 different departments. The illinois tollway is not issuing tickets for speeding between tolls. There will be a bill sent to the state and be debated and voted on before that ever happens. yes they are issuing tickets for running tolls and not paying, but NOT for speeding.

The speeding thru construction zone vans ARE however controlled by the Illinois state police, and that is a ticket that will go against your record.

and yes I have voted already today.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I voted this morning. Hopefully she will not decide to rebuild ALL the toll plazas again in two years. I-Pass... Open Road Tolling...the amount of money spent on rebuilding those freakin toll plazas every couple of years is unreal. . :rolleyes:

Charge alitte more for license plates, put toll booths at the state lines for out of towners to pay a flat toll and get rid of the freaking toll system. ;)

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
the illinois toll way and state police are 2 different departments. The illinois tollway is not issuing tickets for speeding between tolls. There will be a bill sent to the state and be debated and voted on before that ever happens. yes they are issuing tickets for running tolls and not paying, but NOT for speeding.

The speeding thru construction zone vans ARE however controlled by the Illinois state police, and that is a ticket that will go against your record.

and yes I have voted already today.
[/b]

They are issuing tickets for speeding. I was just in driving school on Saturday and the instructor had knowledge that they were doing this, and has had students for speeding tickets issued by the state for going to the booths too fast.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
...they cant time how long it takes for one person to get from one tollway to another.... they cant go by that to determine speed because that doesnt include varying speed which is ALWAYS a factor. the tolls are like 10 miles or so apart lol. they would have to radar the cars throught the IPASS which they could do at any point on the highway.

also jesse white didnt take away your liscence :p

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Well it seems the citizens of Illinois ::cough Shitcago cough::
have spoken, and Illinois is officially gay....

Illinois would rather elect a dickhead named rod, than a Cunt named Judy...
fuck this goddamn state, I'm putting through a petition to nuke Chicago, or at least secede (as a state) from that city...it should be its own state, we could call it "Daleyland", or maybe "Clusterfuck."

ugh, what a shitty election, and leave it to the Elephants to put forward an abrasive dike for a candidate :(

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
...they cant time how long it takes for one person to get from one tollway to another.... they cant go by that to determine speed because that doesnt include varying speed which is ALWAYS a factor. the tolls are like 10 miles or so apart lol. they would have to radar the cars throught the IPASS which they could do at any point on the highway.

[/b]

They can't time you how long it takes from one to the other? Are you serious?

Then how can they tell you, the date, time (to the second), that you blow a toll with a nice picture of your car and license plate?

And I have always had my license. Just because you go to driving school that doesn't mean they took it away.

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

They can't time you how long it takes from one to the other? Are you serious?

Then how can they tell you, the date, time (to the second), that you blow a toll with a nice picture of your car and license plate?

And I have always had my license. Just because you go to driving school that doesn't mean they took it away.
[/b][/quote]

Pretty sure Craig means me......Jesse White did take it!!! He came to my house and demanded it.....cause he has nothing better to do. But I'm getting it back!!!!! :lol: B)

I

imported_Xerxeis

fuck this goddamn state, I'm putting through a petition to nuke Chicago, or at least secede (as a state) from that city...it should be its own state, we could call it "Daleyland", or maybe "Clusterfuck."

ugh, what a shitty election, and leave it to the Elephants to put forward an abrasive dike for a candidate :(
[/b]

i completely agree matt lol

and here's my though on the issue/our local sheriff BS from another forum

Exactly It's the best person for the job, and Chicago should not be allowed to vote anymore....They are not the rest of the state and should not decide who controls it. And Mr. Rod Blowjoboyavich needs to learn where the capitol is....SPRINGFIELD....as our sherriff needs to learn to live in his county, DeWitt, not McLean...I love how his kid transfered up there just in case daddy didnt win the election...and they're keepin his spot open on the force....they had two open, filled one, and kept one free....God bless corruption......The ass is being sued for a miniumum of $100,000 and the county a minimum of $1,000,000 for some stupid rights violations Mr. Fief did...The lawyer on the case is a bigshot who's been to the US surpreme court 5 times and won all the cases and is taking this one on the basis of if he loses he gets no payment, so i'm gonna have to lean on the fact that our loyal sherrif is gonna be paying her out the ass for a little while

/endrant

[/b]

and that bastard still won the election...And from the stories i've heard about the jail he's running, the ACLU or someone needs to be called in QUICK...but whoever blows that whistle better be moving somewhere else fast, cuz they're life's gonna be a living hell if they stay here... :ph34r:

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
They may check the speed of the cars going through the booths at the time they go through the booths, but they do NOT check EVERY cars liscence plates then check them again at each booth. The cameras take pictures, not read the liscence plate numbers. Sorry, but thats not how they roll.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
They may check the speed of the cars going through the booths at the time they go through the booths, but they do NOT check EVERY cars liscence plates then check them again at each booth. The cameras take pictures, not read the liscence plate numbers. Sorry, but thats not how they roll.
[/b]

You are carrying a TRACKING device (IPASS). You don't think a COMPUTER can report users going through consectutive tolls with times. Wow.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

[/b]

X2. This is why I dont even bother wasting my time to go vote. Its not going to matter anyway.

As far as the IPass thing, if I ever get a ticket due to this, Ill use it once if I ever use the toll way then just take it up the butt and pay double with cash.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

X2. This is why I dont even bother wasting my time to go vote. Its not going to matter anyway.

As far as the IPass thing, if I ever get a ticket due to this, Ill use it once if I ever use the toll way then just take it up the butt and pay double with cash.
[/b][/quote]

My friend has gotten a ticket for this. I didn't carry an IPASS even when they raised double tolls. I just paid them. I refused to go get an Ipass just for that reason, but my mom got me one for Christmas. So at that point I cracked.

I have noticed that under some booths, my radar detector goes off. I don't know if they are recording or clocking, but there is definetly some type of movement on certain booths with my radar.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

My friend has gotten a ticket for this. I didn't carry an IPASS even when they raised double tolls. I just paid them. I refused to go get an Ipass just for that reason, but my mom got me one for Christmas. So at that point I cracked.

I have noticed that under some booths, my radar detector goes off. I don't know if they are recording or clocking, but there is definetly some type of movement on certain booths with my radar.
[/b][/quote]

They dont need a radar.......just divide your time between the tolls and get and average MPH.

Im sure in some budget crunch they will use this to PULL the state out of the gutter again.......puke...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info