3800 SERIOUSLY, contribute everyone...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I have posted this before and tried what was posted but that still did NOT work.. How do you guys do it.. I have been trying to email mine to a guy for 4+ months so he can look at it for me and it just wont work... Mikes3, you told me you emailed yours once to Ron... HOW... Ron, you have to know.. If it comes down to it Ill pay someone 20.00 or a case of beer to send this stupid thing.. what do you think... Keep in mind Im VERY new at this BIN thing so be patient...

Thanks guys...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
If you're emailing it to someone why not just send it as an attachment through your email program?
[/b]

because it does not go through...

<div class='quotemain'>
If you're emailing it to someone why not just send it as an attachment through your email program?
[/b]

because it does not go through...
[/b][/quote]

Syp, I sent it, well see if it works... Thanks... ;)

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
What are you using to send the email?? How big is the file?? I dont understand how you cannot send an attachment file. You dont have to send it in the message.
[/b]

That is just the thing.. I dont KNOW ANYTHING about sizes, formats,bla bla bla... I tried Hot mail, AOL, and now this send file thing.. I need to get it to a guy who said he wants to look at my tune and fix it.. I just need someone to send this for me.. I went to my car and scanned and saves as a .bin and Txt or what ever was said.. sent them both with that send file and he wrote back saying nothing was attached...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info