3800 is that better??

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_1fastGTP

I dont understand why they would bitch about this to begin with.... this isnt there site! John is the one paying for this which means he and whoever else has admin can do what they feel is right. Id feel the same way if I had to stare at this for years... im going on 2 years on being on this forum and i love this place to death. You guys solve all problems that occur with the cars, but anyways back to the topic. If you guys dont like the color,the people and so on LEAVE! lately ive seen people bitching and whining about the same stuff over and over... WHY!? i dont get it... but in my point of view its fine. Its just a color for those who complain about it.. whats the big deal? your not going to die from seeing this color over and over, get use to it, or get off your ass and do something else. well thats enough of my blabbering.

Shaun

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I dont care what color you guys use. Not my concern! BUT :p I would like to reccommend maybe a Red/Maroon type color like the pontiac logo in the banner you had up earlier today. That way the site represents the Pontiac logo color since this is the Pontiac GP club. Not bitchin at all just a thought! Im not sure how that would be on the eyes though.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
There is a difference between stating an opinion... like tonzcopg04 did above..

"I would like to reccommend maybe a Red/Maroon type color like the pontiac logo in the banner"

and some of the other ones..

"this is really the Illinois Gay Pride Club"
"This purple and light blue is pretty retarded"

as well as various others, aren't necessary.

Numb is again available for those you liked it..

John

Edit:

send me the logo, I will put it up..

I already put the code in to center the logo, and adjusted the height of the bar

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
There is a difference between stating an opinion... like tonzcopg04 did above..

"I would like to reccommend maybe a Red/Maroon type color like the pontiac logo in the banner"

and some of the other ones..

"this is really the Illinois Gay Pride Club"
"This purple and light blue is pretty retarded"

as well as various others, aren't necessary.

Numb is again available for those you liked it..

John

Edit:

send me the logo, I will put it up..

I already put the code in to center the logo, and adjusted the height of the bar
[/b]

So I found something to ( POINT OUT _).....

MIKES3 IS SLOW!!! :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info