3800 my thoughts...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Well, I like the new page.. BLUE would be cool but this color is nice to... :D

Anyways, I still say we should do the Garage thing... ;) .. Just a thought..

Anyways, on to other news.. MIKES3, your safe. Im not going to go onto my 300+ plan anymore.. I decided it is just not worth it anymore.. Im going to do the basics.. I got offered a deal by a different company and I would be stupid as hell not to take it.. I also want the HID's.. ( SEXY _) Ill be looking for that link again.. My car should be all hooked up by Jan...

O Ill still run all of you, Ill even be a sport and give you a lead... :p If everything goes the way im planning I will be buying a BIKE in April... wish me luck guys...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
O Ill still run all of you, Ill even be a sport and give you a lead... If everything goes the way im planning I will be buying a BIKE in April... wish me luck guys...[/b]

Last week a guy went to test drive a bike in the area my dads shop is located on in a industrial area. I guess he took it for a short cruse and came back and told the guy who was selling it, the bike was so fast you could kill yourself on it. He then went out for another ride. He turned down my dads street went WOT got up to 100mph (cops say) and smashed right into a car pulling a u-turn right in front of my shop. The guy was dead instantly and the bike flew like 200ft down the street.

The industrial area is pretty dead at night and alot of people fuck around with bikes/cars back there but during the day its a whole diffrent world, cars parked on the sides of the street, traffic, people everywhere, and forklifts randomly crossing the street.

I would seriously think about getting a bike Xtant, they are very fast and you really have no protection from other drivers on a bike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info