3800 tons of stuff for sale

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
alright i have to clean out my garage and i have a ton of 3.8 stuff. More stuff then i ever will need and i just want to get rid of it all. I've aquired all this stuff over the past few years trying to aquire a large aray of back up parts. Problem is i have a ton of stuff i have no use for.

some of this stuff is stock some isn't. Most of it is from a 99 buick regal gs and a 99 grand prix gtp. I also have some 97 gtp stuff but is all pretty much the same as the other stuff. so here goes.

Slp headers: have been recoated are now black in color, coating is supposed to be good to 2000 degrees i haven't reinstalled them since they were coated. they were coated locally and came out pretty good looks wise. Also the downpipe flex assembly that has cause so many install problems and running problems has been removed. It is setup ot have a new dp welded to it or have a 3 inch flange added to it. I ended up with a bigger set of headers and never reinstalled these. they have been sitting in my garage for two years now and i'm finnaly trying to sell them. 400 obo plus shipping

1.9 rockers and pedistals. these are modified stockers. they have 1400 miles on them and about 40 or so passes. they are in good shape and will work with any stock cam l36 or l67. 200 obo plus shipping

Intense light weight pushrods. these will work with a stock height motor and stock lifters. These have about 3000 miles on them and are all straight. they will no longer work with my setup. this is one of the few intense products that actually worked well. 75 obo plus shipping

alright time for stock parts best offer plus shipping takes it except for the heads. i'm located in chicago. I'm sure i will come across some more stuff but here is the starters list.

ICM(80 thousand on them)
one set of coils(3 coils 80 thousand on them)
map sensor and bracket
2 sets of exhaust manifolds (one is slighty ported) with cross over
2 lower intakes manifolds
2 tstat housings
2 sets of valve covers
2 timing covers
1 stock timing chain
1 set of stock timing gears
stock heat sheilds for exhaust manifolds
multiple engine lift brackets
egr valve and egr pipes
dog bone bracket
coil pack bracket
2 sets of 99 l67 heads clean castings no valves 200 obo plus shipping per set of heads

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
do all the parts have near 80k or just those listed. intrested in the MAP and bracket
and possibly the LIM if the price is right
[/b]

No some have 57000 on them. the map that is forsale has a 80k on it.

i've been collecting motors for a while so if i break i can be back together in a weekend. Its worked out well except i have ton of stuff i don't need now.

all the parts listes are either off of a 80k 99 buick regal gs or a 99 57k gtp.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list