3800 RT66 TO BE TORN DOWN

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I doubt it will happen, but then again small frendly gatherings are usually what keep the dragstrips going. I can't imagine the few big events they do are enough to float the strip, and the few times I've raced there they don't cater to the grassroots guys.

As far as expanding the area into condos; I just don't think that NASCAR is still growing. It hit it's peak about a year or so ago. My hunch is that over the next few years the white collar fans will get bored and find something else to do, and it's core southern redneck audience will be what's left...No offense meant to anyone that's a southern redneck...LOL. The market they're trying to sell that kind of property to is going to find a new hobby, rich guys get bored quick!

I just don't get the NASCAR thing.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
<div class='quotemain'>
:blink: what are you doing back on the boards?

that blows about 66, but it is no where near anything else...having condos in the middle of a field is not going to be a seller. no stores, 1 gas station over 1 1/2 miles away.....wow
[/b]

i'm glad you missed me Bob :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

Some of us missed ya Rob..Welcome back :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info