3800 Hearing is coming back!!

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
I went to fair muffler today. They redid about half of the exhaust to fit a nothe muffler. I can finally see out of my mirrors on the highway after they were done :D
Don't get me wrong the car is loud but it is not drony. I don't have to blast the radio just to hear the words in the songs. Now i have a total of 4 muffles and no cat. The guys at fair muffler do assome work. We worked on my car for 3.5 hour just to fit in the one muffler. The workmenship is none other then I have seen. Thanks to all the guys at fair.

Later vojtek :D :D

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by raven@Oct 27 2006, 11:22 PM
I went to fair muffler today. They redid about half of the exhaust to fit a nothe muffler. I can finally see out of my mirrors on the highway after they were done  :D
Don't get me wrong the car is loud but it is not drony. I don't have to blast the radio just to hear the words in the songs. Now i have a total of 4 muffles and no cat. The guys at fair muffler do assome work. We worked on my car for 3.5 hour just to fit in the one muffler. The workmenship is none other then I have seen. Thanks to all the guys at fair.

Later vojtek :D  :D
[snapback]143960[/snapback]​

They put those resonators on? Or were those mufflers? The real test would be to sit in the backseat and have someone drive the car around at, lets say...2K for an hour, and see if you think the drone is gone, haha. Glad to hear you got it done, I'm sure I'll hear it soon.
CJ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info