Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
gtp4sale.jpg

kbb1.jpg

I finally left Best Buy a few weeks ago to move on to Fry's Electronics in hopes of scoring big in commission sales, unfortunately that didn't happen. However, I've recently started working for Panasonic up in Elgin, IL. I work in their Help Desk and absolutely love it! However, driving 53mi round trip daily isn't exactly something I'm enjoying and my apartment lease doesn't end til mid-July of next year... so sadly I'm looking to sell the grand prix.

I've enjoyed being a member here and will continue to hang out with my new friends in the years to come...

I'd like to sell the grand prix for about $5300. The mods are listed below and the only things I'd be taking out are the Sirrius Satelite Radio and my sound system. The Fosgate 150W 6x9's will remain and I believe are still under warranty at Best Buy. I still have the coolant bottle upgrade and a shift kit laying around too...

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message here or at [email protected] Thanks!!

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@Oct 26 2006, 09:29 PM
gtp4sale.jpg

kbb1.jpg

I finally left Best Buy a few weeks ago to move on to Fry's Electronics in hopes of scoring big in commission sales, unfortunately that didn't happen.  However, I've recently started working for Panasonic up in Elgin, IL.  I work in their Help Desk and absolutely love it!  However, driving 53mi round trip daily isn't exactly something I'm enjoying and my apartment lease doesn't end til mid-July of next year... so sadly I'm looking to sell the grand prix.

I've enjoyed being a member here and will continue to hang out with my new friends in the years to come...

I'd like to sell the grand prix for about $5300.  The mods are listed below and the only things I'd be taking out are the Sirrius Satelite Radio and my sound system.  The Fosgate 150W 6x9's will remain and I believe are still under warranty at Best Buy.  I still have the coolant bottle upgrade and a shift kit laying around too...

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message here or at [email protected]  Thanks!!
[snapback]143853[/snapback]​

that's too bad about fry's but i coulda told ya it is a death trap of a place to work

good luck! you've got a clean car.

have you thought about perhaps de-modding a bit and keeping the 'prix? or what else are you looking to get instead? at least in close to stock form, as long as you havent beaten on it, you're going to be hard pressed to find a vehicle as reliable. for similar price

shoot, i have a 75-80 mi round trip every day in mine
:)

I agree... and I listed it as GOOD instead of Excellent cause its a 1998. Of course I have the minor rock chips here and there, but I want to make it a fair/convienient price for everyone. Thanks!
[/b]
It's a very nice car with an excellent price especially for the mileage and modifications. I'm very interested in it but the problem is that I would have to sell my car first unless you would consider a trade for a 2000 Cavalier Z24.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
<div class='quotemain'>
I had expressed interest, and he said there was never anythign wrong with the Tranny.

Glad I didn't bury my grave buying that thing.[/b]

You gonna sell the stang and buy another GTP?
[/b]

Was thinking about it, but probaly not anymore :ph34r:
[/b][/quote]

lol.... :ph34r: yeah i told u that car had tranny problems

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I had expressed interest, and he said there was never anythign wrong with the Tranny.

Glad I didn't bury my grave buying that thing.[/b]

You gonna sell the stang and buy another GTP?
[/b]

Was thinking about it, but probaly not anymore :ph34r:
[/b][/quote]

lol.... :ph34r: yeah i told u that car had tranny problems
[/b][/quote]

That's why I had asked him.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
the trans issues only started within the last week... I had posted the car up for sale on Oct 26th, before I had left for AZ for two weeks... then I got back and the car started having issues, I had no intention of selling the car outright if their were issues with it. I'm not a dick!! I wouldn't do that to anyone and I sure hope nobody selling their car on here wouldn't point out any issues before selling it to an interested buyer. I lost money on the trade-in, but I DID trade it in. I'm sorry some of you guys feel that I would of screwed you over, but fortunately there are some people on here that know me well enuf to know I wouldn't ever do that!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info