3800 If I EVER see anyone doing this shit at streets...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The only reason I brought this up is because some dumbass wanted to do shit like this when we were at Cheeseburger in Paradise 10 feet away from my car with my sleeping baby in it. I was >< this close to pounding him even though he was bigger then me. Im starting to not give a shit about peoples feelings anymore when it comes to shit like that.

Meggers

Apr 21, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Oct 27 2006, 08:57 AM
The only reason I brought this up is because some dumbass wanted to do shit like this when we were at Cheeseburger in Paradise 10 feet away from my car with my sleeping baby in it. I was >< this close to pounding him even though he was bigger then me. Im starting to not give a shit about peoples feelings anymore when it comes to shit like that.
[snapback]143889[/snapback]​

It's funny how having kids changes your thinking. I used to drive pretty fast on the highways, and when we were bringing Dominic home from the hospital I sat in the passenger seat glaring at everyone who passed us going faster than 55.

Originally posted by syP+Oct 28 2006, 02:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-UNCTYPE-S
@Oct 27 2006, 08:46 AM
please define "driving like a tool"
[snapback]143886[/snapback]​

see video above.
[snapback]143983[/snapback]​
[/b]

yep when i had my lil girl I dint do stupid crap anymore ...i could just imagin when she starts dateing ohhh man . the only thing obout the video i dint like saying crap like getting deported like if he was mexican that was stupid shit to say bout us mexicans . <_<

Originally posted by W palm beach GTP+Oct 28 2006, 10:10 AM-->
Originally posted by syP@Oct 28 2006, 02:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-UNCTYPE-S

see video above.

yep when i had my lil girl I dint do stupid crap anymore ...i could just imagin when she starts dateing ohhh man . the only thing obout the video i dint like saying crap like getting deported like if he was mexican that was stupid shit to say bout us mexicans . <_<
[snapback]143996[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by W palm beach GTP+Oct 28 2006, 10:10 AM-->
Originally posted by syP@Oct 28 2006, 02:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-UNCTYPE-S

see video above.

[snapback]143996[/snapback]​
[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info