3800 FS 1996 Buick Regal GS

kazoo

Regular
Dec 16, 2008
East Peoria
So here is the catch. The engine and tranny are bad. I just want to get rid of it or part it out. If you or anyone you know needs part for a bucik Regal let them know about this. It has power seat, windows, sun roof, leather seat, ect. The body panels are in good condition but the paint is pealing off of it. Normal Gm thing for that year. Any questions let me know. It will soon be going into the junk yard if I get no hits. By the way the car is in Peoria. Thanks,

John

kazoo

Regular
Dec 16, 2008
East Peoria
Originally posted by Xerxeis@Oct 25 2006, 06:29 PM
what exaclty is "bad" with the tranny and engine? Interior color scheme?

:gotpics:  :gotpics:  :gotpics:
[snapback]143726[/snapback]​

I think the oil pump went out or is going out. The car died in the middle of the street and now knocks when its running. It souds like a broken rod. The tranny slips going up hill or when yo step on it. Running it easy it runs OK or it did run OK. I will get picks tomorow. The outside is white with bloches of gray primer. The interior is a maroon color. Leather or pleather seats. Everything else works on the car. Its a GS so it has everyting power in it inlcuding a sunroof. I don't have time to fix it up. I think I was quoted a $1000 dollars for a engine and tranny from a junk yard. Pics will be here tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• K
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list