3800 O Its ON...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Well here is the scoop.. A guy down the street has a Acura Integra.. Everytime we see eachother its always about how much he is going to beet me by and I should get a real car... Well I called him a bitch today.. We talked and I said we need to settle this and he agrees.. So over winter we will mod and the battle is set for late april early may... We are going to go to Grate lakes Drag strip... Im going to need help here and there but I plan to hit 300+ by April so he is in fpr a suprise.. :)

Wish me luck guys...

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Why would he beet you? Does he plan to beAt you by throwing beets? :)

Anyway, have EITHER of you been to the track... and raced? you really should learn to drive your car at the track with the mods you have now before just jumping right to this all mighty "300 HP" you seem to be very focused on that.

What mods do you have now? How much $$$ do you have to spend?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Xtant12@Oct 24 2006, 06:27 PM
Well here is the scoop.. A guy down  the street has a Acura Integra..  Everytime we see eachother its always about how much he is going to beet me by and I should get a real car... Well I called him a bitch today.. We talked and I said we need to settle this and he agrees.. So over winter we will mod and the battle is set for late april early may... We are going to go to Grate lakes Drag  strip... Im going to need help here and there but I plan to hit 300+ by April so he is in fpr a suprise.. :)   

Wish me luck guys...
[snapback]143545[/snapback]​
a) honda drivers are dick heads and you further proved it
b)240 hp integra>300hp GTP
240 whp for an integra is a mid to high 12 sec car with a decent driver. this is done by head work and cams on the right integra engine,both are cheap
weight is a huge factor, GTPs are fat ass's, hondas are not

wonder why my buddys n/a type-r takes out all most everything on the street
those cars can get 1.6-1.5 60's on DRs or shitty slicks all day long, i nearly shit myself when i saw it. parts for these cars cheapier and readily available
if he goes forced induction......enjoy the fart can noise passing you
remeber you car might be more powerful, but you've never tried to plant lots of power. unless your runing slicks at a track, i see him whopping your ass on the street(this is saying he knows how to drive).

good luck tho, and why stop at 300 hp?

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
This thread already had me chuckle and it's only 3 posts in. First of all, why are you gonna spend all this money just because someone said they're gonna beet you or beat you? Do what you want and race for fun. Who cares.
Second of all, ok you have all winter to mod up your car and by april he's in for a treat? You dont think he will be working on his car?

Just realize those cars are capable of running some REAL good times with the right mods, so I wouldnt take the win for granted.

"yo yo yo, why dont we just settle this on the blacktop alright?" <---who said it in what movie? :)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I would watch out for those Hondas, they are very light and a motor swap or FI will get those cars moving pretty good.

Is the Integra a Type R, GS-R, LS, GS?

Either way if it is anywhere close to stock I dont think you should have a problem beating any model Integra.

Type R 190HP
GSR 170HP
LS/GS 140HP

I belive...

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Oct 24 2006, 08:16 PM
I would watch out for those Hondas, they are very light and a motor swap or FI will get those cars moving pretty good.

Is the Integra a Type R, GS-R, LS, GS?

Either way if it is anywhere close to stock I dont think you should have a problem beating any model Integra.

Type R 190HP
GSR 170HP
LS/GS 140HP

I belive...
[snapback]143564[/snapback]​

...depends on the year too :)

May 24, 2007
Originally posted by SINr247+Oct 24 2006, 08:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Oct 24 2006, 06:27 PM
Well here is the scoop.. A guy down  the street has a Acura Integra..  Everytime we see eachother its always about how much he is going to beet me by and I should get a real car... Well I called him a bitch today.. We talked and I said we need to settle this and he agrees.. So over winter we will mod and the battle is set for late april early may... We are going to go to Grate lakes Drag  strip... Im going to need help here and there but I plan to hit 300+ by April so he is in fpr a suprise.. :)   

Wish me luck guys...
[snapback]143545[/snapback]​
a) honda drivers are dick heads and you further proved it
b)240 hp integra>300hp GTP
240 whp for an integra is a mid to high 12 sec car with a decent driver. this is done by head work and cams on the right integra engine,both are cheap
weight is a huge factor, GTPs are fat ass's, hondas are not

wonder why my buddys n/a type-r takes out all most everything on the street
those cars can get 1.6-1.5 60's on DRs or shitty slicks all day long, i nearly shit myself when i saw it. parts for these cars cheapier and readily available
if he goes forced induction......enjoy the fart can noise passing you
remeber you car might be more powerful, but you've never tried to plant lots of power. unless your runing slicks at a track, i see him whopping your ass on the street(this is saying he knows how to drive).

good luck tho, and why stop at 300 hp?
[snapback]143556[/snapback]​
[/b]

This is true...

Hondas are way lighter than GPs and their parts are available everywhere and cheap. me and my friends just got done turboing a civic. (Literally 20 min ago with a tune) that thing pulls hard. i too see him beeting your ass if he goes turbo.

if you race for fun then do it. let me know when you guys are going ill get some people together and head up to GLD. ill hopefully have my CRX done by then. but dont just spend alot of money because you feel a need to represent the GP world.
i agree with Bob...honda drivers are dick heads. even if i am one.... :ph34r:

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
...and did you know whyyy these companies made these higher end child companies...............

back in the day, the U.S. had restrictions as to how many cars could be improted. So, to make more money, they decided to make higher end lines so they could make more money off of some of the cars by shipping the acuras and infinitys instead of just hondas and nissans :)

my business teacher taught me that a few years back..... good info though, im sure his explanation was a lot better.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im also gonna drop another bomb on you guys.

Nissan owns Infiniti. 

GM owns...

Buick
Cadillac
Chevy
GMC
Hummer
Pontiac
Saab
Saturn

No wonder they cant sell cars, they got so many rebadges.

Example:

2007073.gif

2007078.gif

2006093.gif

2006092.gif

2007087.gif

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Oct 24 2006, 07:57 PM
This thread already had me chuckle and it's only 3 posts in. First of all, why are you gonna spend all this money just because someone said they're gonna beet you or beat you?  Do what you want and race for fun. Who cares.
Second of all, ok you have all winter to mod up your car and by april he's in for a treat? You dont think he will be working on his car?

Just realize those cars are capable of running some REAL good times with the right mods, so I wouldnt take the win for granted.

"yo yo yo, why dont we just settle this on the blacktop alright?" <---who said it in what movie? :)
[snapback]143562[/snapback]​

you get my responce... No I planed on trying to hit 300+ By April anyway... Sec, ever since I moved here and got my GTP this guy has had it out for me... Also, he is going some kind of motor swap that he is so sure will beat me, and he will be getting some kind of turbo kit... His motor knowing him will not be stock.. So what ever happens I want to be ready.. I havent checked this since lastnight and already Im feeling people are going to blow this up.. Basically it is a personal war between me and him.. I feel I can win, thats the bottom line... I might just need some help here and there... ;)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
you get my responce... No I planed on trying to hit 300+ By April anyway... Sec, ever since I moved here and got my GTP this guy has had it out for me... Also, he is going some kind of motor swap that he is so sure will beat me, and he will be getting some kind of turbo kit... His motor knowing him will not be stock.. So what ever happens I want to be ready.. I havent checked this since lastnight and already Im feeling people are going to blow this up.. Basically it is a personal war between me and him.. I feel I can win, thats the bottom line... I might just need some help here and there...

If he IS getting a motor swap and a turbo kit you done for. You better hope is he all talk like some ricers are.

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Oct 25 2006, 12:27 PM
you get my responce... No I planed on trying to hit 300+ By April anyway... Sec, ever since I moved here and got my GTP this guy has had it out for me... Also, he is going some kind of motor swap that he is so sure will beat me, and he will be getting some kind of turbo kit... His motor knowing him will not be stock.. So what ever happens I want to be ready.. I havent checked this since lastnight and already Im feeling people are going to blow this up.. Basically it is a personal war between me and him.. I feel I can win, thats the bottom line... I might just need some help here and there...

If he IS getting a motor swap and a turbo kit you done for. You better hope is he all talk like some ricers are.
[snapback]143655[/snapback]​
X2

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Fish+Oct 25 2006, 08:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@Oct 25 2006, 08:15 AM
and toyota/lexus!
[snapback]143632[/snapback]​

Forgot about them. Although my parents love Toyota even though they give them nothing but trouble, that just tells me Lexus is overpriced shit. Nice ehh??
[snapback]143634[/snapback]​
[/b]

the early 90's Lexus' were good and quality built. Then they just went to shit when Toyota started cutting corners.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Oct 25 2006, 03:26 PM-->
Originally posted by Fish@Oct 25 2006, 08:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@Oct 25 2006, 08:15 AM
and toyota/lexus!
[snapback]143632[/snapback]​

Forgot about them. Although my parents love Toyota even though they give them nothing but trouble, that just tells me Lexus is overpriced shit. Nice ehh??
[snapback]143634[/snapback]​

the early 90's Lexus' were good and quality built. Then they just went to shit when Toyota started cutting corners.
[snapback]143699[/snapback]​
[/b]

im slow so i bet that civic will beat me too!! :ph34r: :unsure: :p

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
ummm..... Lexus is a TOP rated car as far as quality goes so im not sure what you guys are talkin about. (maybe i missed somthing) MB and BMW's have far more problems and generally cost more than any lexus car! This is all fact guys! The AMG MB's is a whole different story though! Anyway I just cant justify dumping money into a beater civic, prelude, teg, etc... no matter how fast or how much of a sleeper it really is! JMO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info