3800 Anyone ever been to a Wolves game??

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
How long do they usually last?? Somehow we ended up with 5 tickets in the control room to pass out to us and only one other person was interested. There are 3 left. I thought about taking 2, but the game starts at 7 and I have to be at work by 11. The guy I relieve said he would wait around till I get here, but Im just curious on how long it is so I have an idea of what to tell him.

dizave

Regular
Apr 27, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Oct 20 2006, 06:12 AM
How long do they usually last?? Somehow we ended up with 5 tickets in the control room to pass out to us and only one other person was interested. There are 3 left. I thought about taking 2, but the game starts at 7 and I have to be at work by 11. The guy I relieve said he would wait around till I get here, but Im just curious on how long it is so I have an idea of what to tell him.
[snapback]143100[/snapback]​

Fish,

Should take around 2 1/2 hours.

They are agood time.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Fish,

Definitely a good time. The Wolves have won the IHL championship 2 of the last 7 years I believe and made the playoffs every year too. Dave is right about the game lasting about 2.5 hours. During intermissions they throw out free stuff too. So if ya got the tickets, have fun!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info