3800 Need your info...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I talked to ZZP today.. Not to impressed.. the Trans they have was 1900 for basic and then you havd to add this and add that and so on and so on... They said it would be about 2400 to 2500.... BUT, my dad sent me to his guy who did 2 of his transmissions and I told him what I want.. I wanted a trand that would handle 300+WHP... ( O Ill hit it sooner or later so dont say it ) ;)

Anyways, they said it would be 1700 OTD installed with a 1 year wrnty... Even if this down not come with that Fly wheel thing I could always get it from ZZP and have them put it in and still save a BUNCH... do you think I should

A) Keep looking

B) Go with DADS guy

C) Go with AAMCO in Crystal LAke, they finance...

D) Go with ZZP...

Your thoughts on this are very helpful.... Thanks Guys.... :)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We offer the Dynotech transmissions in 3 levels:

Level I (300whp) - $1749
Level II (500whp) - $2649
Level III (lots of hp) - $3099

These are, in my opinion, the best transmissions money can buy. Both Eric and John run these in heavy 10 second cars. They do by far the most research on these transmissions as well.

Caution yourself against ANY shop that says they can do the build for you to handle X amount of horsepower. It's all too tempting to take people that don't know the transmission or it's many quirks up on a tantilizing offer but you always end up paying more in the end.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
dan (2000gpgt) is goin dynotech too..... if it can handle pauls abuse at every stop sign, stop light, parking spot, traffic jam, yield sign, parade delay, chemical spill delay, funeral delay, stopping in the middle of the highway just to nail it, and after a train passes...... it can handle you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info