3800 Web Domain Expiring

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008

SiteGround.com

This is where we host www.ChicagoCEG.com from.
Do a google search for site ground, I've seen 'em rate higher then the ever so great GoDaddy place.

Tech support is awesome. I had a problem with my E-mail (My Dumb Ass set it up wrong) and they got back to me in like 5 minutes!!!!

Just checked out the site....Hurry they can help!

Originally posted by Site Ground Site

FREE website transfer
Transferring your site to SiteGround is very easy! You don't have to lose precious time and energy moving your files and dumping your databases. Let our experts do all the work for you for free!

FREE compensation of unused months
We will compensate up to 11 unused months left with your previous host, if you leave before expiration. We add those remaining months to your new SiteGround account for free. Thus, you will not lose any money from changing hosts!

I

imported_GraFFix

I use http://www.totalchoicehosting.com for my personal webhost. I pay 50 a year for almost a gig of space. unlimited emails and a bunch of other stuff. its been a while since i actually checked all that is offered from them but when i decided to go with them they were one of the cheapest i found and I havent had a problem with them ever.

The only thing to check would be your current bandwidth usage and make sure the package you choose will offer enough bandwidth.

For registering domains i use http://www.1010domains.net I registered mine for 10 years for like 70 bucks.

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
Hey if anyone is looking for this deal, SiteGround.com just gave me five $20.00 Gift Certificates. Post or PM me your Email address and I'll forward you one....

SiteGround.com

This is where we host www.ChicagoCEG.com from.
Do a google search for site ground, I've seen 'em rate higher then the ever so great GoDaddy place.

Tech support is awesome. I had a problem with my E-mail (My Dumb Ass set it up wrong) and they got back to me in like 5 minutes!!!!

Just checked out the site....Hurry they can help!

Originally posted by Site Ground Site

FREE website transfer
Transferring your site to SiteGround is very easy! You don't have to lose precious time and energy moving your files and dumping your databases. Let our experts do all the work for you for free!

FREE compensation of unused months
We will compensate up to 11 unused months left with your previous host, if you leave before expiration. We add those remaining months to your new SiteGround account for free. Thus, you will not lose any money from changing hosts!

[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info