3800 Someone keyed my car today!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
First time this crap has every happend to me!

The worst part is that it happened at the High School I teach at and my car was slightly out of the security cameras range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anyway, I now have 2 deep scratches near the frt fender and one near the gas tank lid. All scratches are about 15 inches long.

The shit head even spit on my back window! :angry:

Im going to start to park near the cameras and hopefully they try to do it again.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
that really fuckin sucks! I'd be pissed off to! I'm suprised the car alarm didnt go off or something? I wonder if its that kid from last fall up at Four Corners... he looked like a high school punk... were you there that night Royal? did you say something to piss him off maybe?

ricer.jpg

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Oct 14 2006, 07:24 PM
First time this crap has every happend to me! 

The worst part is that it happened at the High School I teach at and my car was slightly out of the security cameras range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Anyway, I now have 2 deep scratches near the frt fender and one near the gas tank lid.  All scratches are about 15 inches long. 

The shit head even spit on my back window! :angry:

Im going to start to park near the cameras and hopefully they try to do it again.
[snapback]142607[/snapback]​

Owwie...sounds like someone was pist at you like an angry student...on a side note what subject do you teach im working on my secondary ed degree in art as a dual major and its driving me crazy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info