Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 21st

• Sunday 22nd

• Other

• Total voters
Back in May or June, Nick, me and a bevy of babes went on a ghost crawl and checked out some local haunts for kicks. We had a blast!
Don't get this confused with Bob, sinner24/7's thread of going to haunted houses, these are the real deal!
Clicky here for some spooky places to visit.
ViperMike, if you have any other cool links, post em up!

Please post-up if you're interested in coming along. Everyone is invited. Even former member from here!- hahaha
The places we'll be checking out will not be posted here for a variety of reasons. . .
IM me at AIM or gimme a call (that's not my real number in my profile ;) )

ps - Chad, if you're too scared, i understand :p

resurrectionredux1yf9.jpg

shouse1pz0.jpg

:cheers:

I

imported_Xerxeis

holy sh*t i would love to do this, since i'm an "amature paranormal researcher" B)

But maybe a bit more notice since work scheduling is up to those dates (and a flogging molly concert on the 22nd)

But after living up there for 8 months and driving around, there are some pretty freaky places i'd love to have explored

Heck even tonight, as we were closing up, we heard a child talking/laughing toward the rear of the store. We had thought everyone was gone, so we went looking...noone was there...the area around there is said to be indian burial grounds, Dr. Gill's house (someone in the senate race i think?) has the sounds of people walking around/shutting doors when theres noone up there, in the Jr. High school, a kid died in the crackerbox gym, and it's said you can hear a basketball bouncing, and also next to that gym's door is another door that noone seems to know what is behind it...also an indian is said to have appeared on the main gym floor, along with the misc. noices of an old building :p Then there's the library....The hunter Troy Taylor was there once with all his equipment before a ghost seminar and said you couldn't pay him to spend the night in the attic...his meters were going crazy he said.

Ghost in the Lincoln Theater

So far i have:

Chad (Redhott04gtp)
Shaun (1fastGTP)
ViperMike
Nick (saturdaysGS)
Xerxeis??
Eric(partyhard)
Rob? (former member - hahaha)
some babes

I would, however, like to see MikeS3, Ryan,SinnerBob and GF, Jason(Xtant), GraffiX and GF and Bumpin to come along as well.(sorry if i forgot anyone) Endless36, are you down?

Everyone is invited. We just need to decide on a date that wouldn't interfere or conflict with with anyones schedule.

My suggestion would be Friday the 27th or perhaps Saturday the 28th.
Please gimme some input on what works best here..My poll was a tad askew on the dates.
We could meet-up at my place cause there's a big parking lot across the street so that we wouldn't have to have 50 cars trying to keep up with the caravan

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Oct 19 2006, 01:07 AM
So far i have:

Chad (Redhott04gtp)
Shaun (1fastGTP)
ViperMike
Nick (saturdaysGS)
Xerxeis??
Eric(partyhard)
Rob? (former member - hahaha)
some babes

I would, however, like to see MikeS3, Ryan,SinnerBob and GF, Jason(Xtant), GraffiX and GF and Bumpin to come along as well.(sorry if i forgot anyone)  Endless36, are you down?

Everyone is invited. We just need to decide on a date that wouldn't interfere or conflict with with anyones schedule.

My suggestion would be Friday the 27th or perhaps Saturday the 28th.
Please gimme some input on what works best here..My poll was a tad askew on the dates.
We could meet-up at my place cause there's a big parking lot across the street so that we wouldn't have to have 50 cars trying to keep up with the caravan
[snapback]142974[/snapback]​

idk why its nessary for all these people. If we goto these places, coming up with 20+ people and multiple cars is just asking to get cought.

ViperMike does have a point..

I just wanna make it clear that there will be no illegal activity going on. We aren't trespassing or violating any laws.

What we're doing is similar to what the Richard Crowe haunted bus tour is doing - merely sight seeing.

If you wanna get drunk, fine, just don't drive. I'll be the designated driver for those who wanna get *impaired* - hahaha
We're just gonna have a good time!

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Oct 21 2006, 02:31 PM
So when is this going down? Posts like these are kinda useless, just pick a time and a place and people will come.
[snapback]143248[/snapback]​

Ok dude... Lets shoot for next Saturday the 28th. Sound good?

ETA - we'll meet at my place. There's plenty of parking across the street from here.
We don't need a huge caravan

*No laws will be broke during this event*

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Oct 21 2006, 01:42 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-vipermike2002
@Oct 21 2006, 02:31 PM
So when is this going down? Posts like these are kinda useless, just pick a time and a place and people will come.
[snapback]143248[/snapback]​

Ok dude... Lets shoot for next Saturday the 28th. Sound good?

ETA - we'll meet at my place. There's plenty of parking across the street from here.
We don't need a huge caravan

[snapback]143249[/snapback]​
[/b]

Well that aint no FUN!!!!!!!! :(

Thread Info