3800 Newbie dropping in

sloogtp

Oct 8, 2008
hi my name is Oscar and i'm a proud owner of a 99' GTP and i'm also a student in COD. i just bought this 99' GTP and thought i should join this forum to better know my car. Lucky me my car already came with mods :D It has a thrasher intake, 3.4 press on pulley, DHP 1.5 pcm, tog headers, Rt catback, and I forgot what else it has but its pretty quick. I'll be posting pictures soon..it needs a bit of TLC but thats in the works. Hope its fun getting to know my car and members.

sloogtp

Oct 8, 2008
thanks to everybody that replied to my post...and don't worry i've already changed my signature and well i learned my lesson there...hehehe..i'll try not to make too many mistakes while i'm here and well i can't wait to see what'll happen and for the next meet as well....thanks again...i see great cars and friendly people...hope i get to meet you all

Originally posted by sloogtp@Oct 16 2006, 10:59 PM
thanks to everybody that replied to my post...and don't worry i've already changed my signature and well i learned my lesson there...hehehe..i'll try not to make too many mistakes while i'm here and well i can't wait to see what'll happen and for the next meet as well....thanks again...i see great cars and friendly people...hope i get to meet you all
[snapback]142743[/snapback]​

welcome as well

03turbogt

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
Originally posted by Kyle+Oct 24 2006, 01:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-03turbogt
@Oct 23 2006, 07:34 PM
maybe one day my car will run 12's
[snapback]143438[/snapback]​

maybe one day your car will run at all. :eek: :lolsign:
[snapback]143443[/snapback]​
[/b]

4 months and counting 5 days and it will be 5 .................... and kyle you got me good fucker!

ps come home

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info