3800 Which car??????

Okay well its time for me to get rid of my camaro...
Spun a bearing and i need a car a lil more practical for me...blah blah blah...

Things i would like.
Good gas mileage
AWD
Manual
looks okay stock
high 14's ish stock
no more then 5 years old

Im going to keep this car stock for awhile. I have 15k to spend.

Things to keep in mind....
-i can buy my old grand prix back for 6500 (runs low 13's)
-my dad told me he'll sell me his 03 denli for 15k so he can get his pick up truck hes been wanting forever... as nice as this sounds i would much rather have a car...but im not saying no to this yet.

Originally posted by SINr247@Oct 8 2006, 04:27 PM
EVO, you can get a 03 for 15 with pretty low miles. it has potential to for far more then most other cars and are great daily drivers.
good MPGs, and depending what model you get there is a 5 and 6 speed option
(MR's have a 6 )
[snapback]141877[/snapback]​
i wish
http://cars.com/go/search/fs_search_result...al&aff=national

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69+Oct 8 2006, 04:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247
@Oct 8 2006, 04:27 PM
EVO, you can get a 03 for 15 with pretty low miles. it has potential to for far more then most other cars and are great daily drivers.
(MR's have a 6 )
i wish
[snapback]141878[/snapback]​
[/b]
define low milege, those have extremly low miles, contact AMS they will atleast knew of ones for sale and dealerships do shittty in the winter, i would wait a little bit and im sure those prices might drop a little.
i know a girl who got a 03 for 18k with less then 45k on it, there out there or just look at the base WRXs that would fit your needs exactly

Originally posted by SINr247+Oct 8 2006, 04:51 PM-->
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69@Oct 8 2006, 04:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247
@Oct 8 2006, 04:27 PM
(MR's have a 6 )

i wish
[snapback]141878[/snapback]​
define low milege, those have extremly low miles, contact AMS they will atleast knew of ones for sale and dealerships do shittty in the winter, i would wait a little bit and im sure those prices might drop a little.
i know a girl who got a 03 for 18k with less then 45k on it, there out there or just look at the base WRXs that would fit your needs exactly
[snapback]141882[/snapback]​
[/b]
Weird lol....
i only say that because that is the car ive been reading about for the last 2 days...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Bob... I dont think you can get a Evo close to 15K, unless it has crazy miles is beat to piss or had body damage. Even the private party value for a 03 EVO is 20K+ hell even trade in/wholesale value isnt 15K.

2ppjztw.jpg

Eric... Buy back your GTP for $6500. Payback your parents the money you barrowed for the Z28.

Originally posted by syP@Oct 8 2006, 07:30 PM
buy back the god damn gtp
[snapback]141888[/snapback]​
I don't think im going to buy back the gtp. It has almost 100k miles on it...

My parents will be paid off totally from me in less then 3 years... since they loaned me money for my half of the grand prix.

I think im going to end up buying a lower mile wrx with a warranty. Im going to keep it stock...since the run high 13's low 14's stock (what i read at least). Also they have awd and a manual...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I don't think im going to buy back the gtp. It has almost 100k miles on it...

My parents will be paid off totally from me in less then 3 years... since they loaned me money for my half of the grand prix.

I think im going to end up buying a lower mile wrx with a warranty. Im going to keep it stock...since the run high 13's low 14's stock (what i read at least). Also they have awd and a manual...

Who cares about 100K on the GTP. You pretty much know its whole history and you know what has been done to it, its not like your buying someone elses car that you have no idea what is wrong or could go wrong with it. Best of all you will own zero money on this car and its faster than a WRX.

WRX high 13's stock? :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Like I said on aim my friend pulled a 14.6@91 stock in his bone stock WRX. That was with like a 1.9 60' and a 5K+ clutch drop. Most of his runs were in the 15's because he just wasnt droping it high enough. He ran a 14.1@96 with a up-pipe down-pipe, airfilter, and boost controler a few weeks ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info