3800 Rare GTP trans for sale??

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

OK Ive had this guys info sitting on my desk for a week or so and thought id pass this along for anyone interested.

Basically a guy came into my work for a will call pickup and saw the picture on my office wall of my car launching at the Pontiac nations in Norwalk. I wasnt at work yet so he asked one of the guys here whos car that was...anyways to make a long story short When I got into work that day my co-worker hands me this peice of paper with this on it...

GTP Trans - Only 2 in the world. This trans was built by the GM engineer in Detroit, MI.

Now I dont know WTF this is but I thought if people would be interested I could pass his number along to you. Although I find it a little odd since the GP's were made in Kansas and not Detroit...either way, I find it strangely amusing but also interested in what the hell this guys got.

:blink:

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
This is interesting, because I use to know a guy that worked as a GM engineer, mechanic and he mentioned to me that GM makes race transmissions for our car, but they are extremely expensive. I think he said like $5k for one, but I hear they are 10x better than any ZZP / Intense trans. Even better than that one palce out of New York, but like I said its all here say.

Originally posted by MIKES3@Oct 5 2006, 12:51 PM
This is interesting, because I use to know a guy that worked as a GM engineer, mechanic and he mentioned to me that GM makes race transmissions for our car, but they are extremely expensive. I think he said like $5k for one, but I hear they are 10x better than any ZZP / Intense trans. Even better than that one palce out of New York, but like I said its all here say.
[snapback]141678[/snapback]​

Where would one buy one of these "FACTORY" trans at???? I'd be interested in reading up on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info