3800 GI: haunted houses coming up

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
With october almost here we are less then 2weeks away from all the haunted houses opening. with many enjoying these and some having kids now that they want to bring. would anyone be intrested in getting togther for going around to a couple in one night?

Now seeing how many have conflicting schedules and stuff comes up why not do these a couple times

Most places open a bout a week and half into october(10-12th)
that leaves 4 weeks of fun(31st is a tues)
now what i was thinking was why not get a couple days of many people meeting
weeknights are alwys more fun (less people, and more time inbetween skits to restart,staff in better mood). now im thinking like every wed or every tues we make a small list of 2-3 that are not a crazy drive from each other. caravans or group pickups with larger vehicles is an idea

this is just up in the air and will take lots of planning and decideing but we have a little bit. i always get groups together for these things and are always more fun with friends(that dont act like hardass's). there are lots of forest ones that have lots of room and i know of a few good realiable ones.
with more then 1 meet lots can go and we can set up 3 or so for one night every week
or use are selections to go have fun on your own

i think seperate polls would have to get made, and would help seperate days, time ..yada yada yada

if there is intrest in general post here,then we will start deciding on details
dont flood this post with great ideas yet.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
yeah if a few people have SUVs and people chip in for gas im sure we can all get there safer, easier on parking. we would just have to set up a house to meet at

thats just one way, im sure most will want to drive themselves with time issues and such. if most can meet by 530 or so for a groupmeet or a 6 for a place, that givesw us three hours on weekdays when it is not crowded. ive done more then that in one weeknight. again would have to be mapped out well also
or one night got to a big far away place.....indiana,southern and far north il

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Sep 29 2006, 02:07 PM
i dont like going to the little places... its just stupid i like beingen a cutie and go to a decent place so she gets scared and hugs me haha
[snapback]141093[/snapback]​

haha or screams in your ear really loud...

I would be up for it Bob I love haunted houses, and good luck with plannng if you need any help let me know

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
How bout some real haunted houses?

DSC06717Small.jpg

DSC06689Small.jpg

DSC06702Small.jpg

DSC01603Small.jpg

DSC06758Small.jpg

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by SINr247@Sep 30 2006, 01:06 AM
i think i will leave that up to you,the mother mike and nick. post a meet and see if anyone wants to go
[snapback]141145[/snapback]​

Idk, I like the "fake" haunted houses better because I wont get arrested for trespassing, just for punching someone in the face for scaring the shit out of me. :fight:

jk.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info