3800 October 6th Mini-Meet at STREETS OF WOODFIELD.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Friday October 6th... lets call it anytime after 7 pm...

we will meet at the starbucks in the STREETS OF WOODFIELD, where we met last time.

wash your cars, we will be doing photo/photoshoots in the parking lot and in the local Garage that vipermike knows about.

I will bring my GP this time :D

Post up if you are going :)

mike, chad, shaun, kyle, nick (clubgptt) i want you guys up there for sure.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Please.

I basically only play 3 games. The indy car racing, Street Fighter, and the bowling game. If I lose in the indy car racing, I messed up. If I lose in Street Fighter, its usually to the creators nephew or something. (lots of asian people play SF in the arcade if you havent noticed. :D) and if I lose in the bowling game, its cause Im usually drinking margaretas while I play.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The parking garage is no secret. Its next to Gameworks. I park in there everytime I go there.

Actualy im talking about a garage next to IKEA along the highway. The streets garage is pretty full all the time, and if you chill inside for more than a few min the rent-a-cops come and tell you to leave. I also know a good parking garage in Elk Grove next to the Chevy Dealer on Alrington Heights Road.

Im down for this meet.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by syP@Sep 29 2006, 12:46 AM
im ford as well as gm..... plus you owe me a race sometime.
[snapback]141015[/snapback]​

gto1.jpg

HEY!! If were talking about people owing people stuff, I want to see Chad finally pay off his $25 debt and case of beer to the ass whoopin he got from a GTO. I remember something about him saying he was getting a turbo? Pay up CHAD and end the excuses... haha!

:lolsign:

I'll be there for sure... closer to 10pm though...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP+Sep 29 2006, 08:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@Sep 29 2006, 07:57 PM
kyle has a legitimate excuse like me.... GTs arent fast enough..... if i would have had a GTP i wouldnt have gotten rid of it.
[snapback]141122[/snapback]​

he can covert his gt to a gtp for 3500 or buy a gto for 10+ of course thats with trade in.
[snapback]141131[/snapback]​
[/b]
try like 1500 or less threw Ed morad. where did you get a 3500 price tag from?
we sold eric a conversion for like 800 with everything having 20k or less
i realy dont see why more dont convert. for such a huge conversion it really seems like pennies. hell buying headers, intake and the cost to have someone else install for you would be about the same. we plan to do it to erics old motor

J

jd02prix

Originally posted by SINr247+Sep 30 2006, 10:38 PM-->
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Sep 29 2006, 08:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@Sep 29 2006, 07:57 PM
kyle has a legitimate excuse like me.... GTs arent fast enough..... if i would have had a GTP i wouldnt have gotten rid of it.
[snapback]141122[/snapback]​

he can covert his gt to a gtp for 3500 or buy a gto for 10+ of course thats with trade in.
[snapback]141131[/snapback]​
try like 1500 or less threw Ed morad. where did you get a 3500 price tag from?
we sold eric a conversion for like 800 with everything having 20k or less
i realy dont see why more dont convert. for such a huge conversion it really seems like pennies. hell buying headers, intake and the cost to have someone else install for you would be about the same. we plan to do it to erics old motor
[snapback]141205[/snapback]​
[/b]

thats with headers rockers intercooler... so on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info