3800 New Job!

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Ok, so I got my call today from Verizon Wireless. They are opening a new store here in Bradley and I am going to be one of their full time salesmen. Its gonna be about 35k /yr if i do an "eh" job. Being that I am a good salesmen, I will makemore like 40-50k a year. woooo! MMMM MODS! Plus i will work like 35-40 hours a week and have 5-day workweeks. vs 45 hour minimun and sometimes 6-day workweeks. ....sooo a lot more money for less work and a LOT less responsibility!!!

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 25 2006, 08:08 PM
Ok, so I got my call today from Verizon Wireless.  They are opening a new store here in Bradley and I am going to be one of their full time salesmen.  Its gonna be about 35k /yr if i do an "eh" job.  Being that I am a good salesmen, I will makemore like 40-50k a year.  woooo! MMMM MODS!  Plus i will work like 35-40 hours a week and have 5-day workweeks. vs 45 hour minimun and sometimes 6-day workweeks.  ....sooo a lot more  money for less work and a LOT less responsibility!!!
[snapback]140685[/snapback]​

congrats dude

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 25 2006, 07:08 PM
Ok, so I got my call today from Verizon Wireless.  They are opening a new store here in Bradley and I am going to be one of their full time salesmen.  Its gonna be about 35k /yr if i do an "eh" job.  Being that I am a good salesmen, I will makemore like 40-50k a year.  woooo! MMMM MODS!  Plus i will work like 35-40 hours a week and have 5-day workweeks. vs 45 hour minimun and sometimes 6-day workweeks.  ....sooo a lot more  money for less work and a LOT less responsibility!!!
[snapback]140685[/snapback]​

congrats!

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 28 2006, 02:11 PM
I think my first day is the 16th (day after race day) :) so lets make it a great weekend!
[snapback]140932[/snapback]​

let me be the first to say, can u get me a deal on the new MOTOKRZR?

that'd be teh b0mb

heheh :)

i know what you mean about previous places of employment going down the tubes when you leave.... been there!

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
ill let ya know what i can do on that phone..... Ill be down in bloomington monday-friday, then in schaumburg the 16th. then back to bloomington the rest of the week..... wooo free hotel and food!

Last day at the shack is Saterday.... burt if you need anything you better come see be b4 then.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info