3800 Sold the GTP

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Well i went to the ford dealership today to look at a gto and saw this mustang becasue alot shit needed work on the gto dents,Clutch didnt like 2nd gear kept poping it out and i looked at this new 2007 mustang well they offered me 13500 for my car i was shocked and the gt was 36k with the wheel upgrade and stripe...Well i got 7.9% finiancing and walked away with a 76k warentee and 3 yr matience warentee where they do clutches,and everything even brakes.....Walked out with a 360 month payment for 72 months i think i did really good here is a pic of the STANG

[attachmentid=2954]

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 22 2006, 10:38 PM
...turned to the dark side
[snapback]140381[/snapback]​

He traded in a faster car that he got!!!! :lolsign:
He's the enemy now!!!!
2m2x5b6.gif

33azcy1.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

wow.... u got rid of ur ride for that... i like it but... man... im kinda just speechless.. why? atleast get another pontiac! but nah its straight now i get bragging rights! 2000 gtp beats 07 stang! WOOT :) drop by man i wanna see it.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Sep 22 2006, 11:34 PM
wow.... u got rid of ur ride for that... i like it but... man... im kinda just speechless.. why? atleast get another pontiac!  but nah its straight now i get bragging rights! 2000 gtp beats 07 stang! WOOT :) drop by man i wanna see it.
[snapback]140394[/snapback]​

Well i hope u beat me with your mods lmao....Down worrie u wont brag to much when u find out wheat instore for the Stang :ph34r:

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Nice Car Chad, but I have to agree with the other guys... you traded your faster car in for a shiny slower car at 72mo... ouch!!

Secondly, this message says you were offered $13500, but the mods message says you got $12500 for it, which is it?!!

Lastly, I'm pretty sure the guy on here with the Red GTO is going to laugh hilariously when he reads that you have plans for mods for your Mustang. Hmmm... Didn't you say to the GTO guy something about a Turbo you were going to add to your car? Don't you still owe this guy the other half of $25 from a bet that you'd spank his GTO? And also a case of beer that you continue to "forget about"??? Which guy am I talking about?!! Trust me, you know...

gto1.jpg

(Taken a few weeks ago at the new four corners meeting spot, looks like they are pretending to piss on Chad's GTP, LOL!!)

:lolsign:

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@Sep 23 2006, 12:18 AM
Nice Car Chad, but I have to agree with the other guys... you traded your faster car in for a shiny slower car at 72mo... ouch!! 

Secondly, this message says you were offered $13500, but the mods message says you got $12500 for it, which is it?!!

Lastly, I'm pretty sure the guy on here with the Red GTO is going to laugh hilariously when he reads that you have plans for mods for your Mustang.  Hmmm... Didn't you say to the GTO guy something about a Turbo you were going to add to your car?  Don't you still owe this guy the other half of $25 from a bet that you'd spank his GTO?  And also a case of beer that you continue to "forget about"???  Which guy am I talking about?!!  Trust me, you know...

gto1.jpg

(Taken a few weeks ago at the new four corners meeting spot, looks like they are pretending to piss on Chad's GTP, LOL!!)

[snapback]140402[/snapback]​

My Tranny was slipping and im proubly gonna get the headders and intake and exhaust Monday they said

Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@Sep 23 2006, 01:18 AM

Lastly, I'm pretty sure the guy on here with the Red GTO is going to laugh hilariously when he reads that you have plans for mods for your Mustang.  Hmmm... Didn't you say to the GTO guy something about a Turbo you were going to add to your car?  Don't you still owe this guy the other half of $25 from a bet that you'd spank his GTO?  And also a case of beer that you continue to "forget about"???  Which guy am I talking about?!!  Trust me, you know...

gto1.jpg

[snapback]140402[/snapback]​

ROTFL :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
W T F

A Mustang? You sold a 12 second GTP to buy a Mustang? What happend to the GTO idea, or the blown Roush idea, why did you buy just a GT? I un-approve of this buy Chad, I thought you would know better. If your gonna buy a Ford, only 03/04 Cobras and old V6 Taurass SHO's are acceptible. Im sure there are plenty of more GTO's for sale around here that you could have checked out, blows my mind that the dealer sold you a Mustang.

FYI: If it pops outa gear, that means the trans is going on it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Congratulation but when did mustang GTs tip 36k? 

Yeah dude $36,000!!!! Do you know what kinda pimp ass ride you could have got for that. A brand new GTO, a used Z06, that Vorteched C5 I said my dads friend was selling, hell ive even seen used 94 or 95 vipers selling for around that! Someone on ls1tech is even selling a 9 second 98 Trans AM for $35K

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
you never made that 12 sec pass, i would of waited at least till that.
o-well, if this is your first ford welcome to the fucked up world of breaking down every other day,(yes new mustangs as well)

so basicly you traded a realiable car that took a beating very well,for a higher payment, shitty quality,and potantial for major problems when modding

if you can return it for a any LSX motor i would. your smart and you know they one of the best motors

not to mention.....making a fast mustang.....how original
if the GP had issues trading in was smart to a point ,just not ford

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by syP@Sep 23 2006, 10:05 AM
so for 36k you bought a 3v n/a GT....

when you could have bought an extremely low mile 4v eaton m112 COBRA...

just wow..

you have to race my GTP now
[snapback]140426[/snapback]​

I got the Stang for 18k with my gtp they where asking 35k because the suspencion upgrade,Rima,And fords stripes...but i love the car its alot more fun than the gtp...Ans i have a Idea about buying the Kenny Bell for it becasue it dosent void my warentee from ford

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info