3800 This years Christmas toy....

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by Fish@Sep 22 2006, 06:15 AM
I heard about this on the radio yesterday and saw it in action on youtube. Its the Tickle me Elmo TMX. Its already on ebay for twice the amount then it is in the store. God Im glad Gabby is only 6 months old. She does do the "I want I want" yet.  B)
[snapback]140283[/snapback]​

haha give her a year or two Will doesn't even do that when he wants something he will just say"its mine!" haha I alredy got suckered into buying him a vette, and a go kart for his b-day... haha kid just gives me the look and does the please mommy and that is it I'm done for

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 22 2006, 06:15 AM
I heard about this on the radio yesterday and saw it in action on youtube. Its the Tickle me Elmo TMX. Its already on ebay for twice the amount then it is in the store. God Im glad Gabby is only 6 months old. She does do the "I want I want" yet.  B)
[snapback]140283[/snapback]​

My daughter Aly was only 4 when the original Elmo came out. Thank god she didn't like it. Same thing with the stupid Teletubbies. The worst thing she liked was Barney.

Now she's 12, and it's all about shoes and clothes and music and more clothes and more shoes. :blink: I'm hoping the "Boy" thing holds off another couple years. :ph34r:

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by ltlqueen@Sep 22 2006, 11:43 PM
I'm hoping the "Boy" thing holds off another couple years. 

Good luck with that! :lol: We still have a long time for that shit...although she does favor guys now!
[snapback]140396[/snapback]​

X2 good luck..thank god I have boy, but he is already checking out older girls..I'm going to be in trouble down the line

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info