3800 thinkin about this

Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 21 2006, 07:32 PM
what year grand am?

You can find 97-00 gp gts for really cheap, just look alot of places and dont settle.
[snapback]140241[/snapback]​

i was lookin at the 2002 and ups....but if i could find that body style of gp gt that i like with sunroof lol...ill have to go with another gp..i love the damn things

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Well from what Ive seen Grand Am reliabilty, quality, and gas mileage doesnt seem as good as the gps.

But thats just from the handful of people I know with grand ams, and defintly dont take as good of care of their vehicles as I do.

Like I said thats just what Ive seen from personal experience, not what I know.

But also I'm comparing that to my gtp not a gt.

I assume the grand ams hold their value better as well.

haha i guess a gp it will be...i gotta find out where u found that gp gt for less then 10 grand..i hope it had a sunroof..and only reason why i kinda thought about the grand am gt is bc i kinda like how they look..a couple of my friends got some im about the only one with the gp..and yeah i do have like no problems compared to their few with em never thought about it like that

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by grandprixboy@Sep 22 2006, 11:32 AM
haha i guess a gp it will be...i gotta find out where u found that gp gt for less then 10 grand..i hope it had a sunroof..and only reason why i kinda thought about the grand am gt is bc i kinda like how they look..a couple of my friends got some im about the only one with the gp..and yeah i do have like no problems compared to their few with em never thought about it like that
[snapback]140319[/snapback]​

I sell them..................

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by Aircal+Sep 22 2006, 10:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-grandprixboy
@Sep 22 2006, 11:32 AM

[snapback]140384[/snapback]​
[/b]

........annd you are halfway across the country lol

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by chipmonk212121+Sep 23 2006, 12:45 AM-->
Originally posted by Aircal@Sep 22 2006, 10:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-grandprixboy
@Sep 22 2006, 11:32 AM

[snapback]140384[/snapback]​

........annd you are halfway across the country lol
[snapback]140397[/snapback]​
[/b]

Dosn't matter. I still have good friends that I'm in touch with. They finish and I get a referal fee. Win-win.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 22 2006, 06:57 AM
If your looking at 02+ Grand AM's you can EASY buy a 97-03 Grand Prix for the same money. Go for the Prix, the AM is a Girls car!
[snapback]140286[/snapback]​

X2 haha and Bob yeah the ses bumper is pimp as hell with its crappy single exhaust.. god those first ses were ugly as hell

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info