3800 PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

well today is the day i was suppose to get the wbs 3.0 pulley go over to rons and get everything set for tomorrow! so it was going on 3:30 no pulley.. ok w/e then ill have it when i get home from work which was 4-10 i get off early so i can put my pulley on since my dad said hey theres a box here for you, i get home run upstairs change, call and ask my buddy if he wants to go with me to rons he says sure. so now i run back downstairs rip the box open and see these items that say gm corvette on it. I FLIP!!!!! i asked my parents wheres my box? there like isnt that it? i respond no this has your name on it!! and there like ooo sorry... so now i have to pray that this damn thing is here tomorrow early so its all set by the time i make it to 66 otherwise hell with it im not going. i hate it i call pm and send emails and i get responses days later... i dont know im just really steamed and just thought id share with everyone.... mike if you read this please give me a response on what happend so i can be more relaxed thanks.

Shaun

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
shaun you are just going to throw a 3.0 pulley on from a 3.3 with no pcm editing?
you dont have a scan tool, and once you get that pulley on you need to be scanning for a while, save the money your going to spend at the track and buy a scanner, it is dangerous to keep modding and throwing big changes at it with out knowing how your car is responding. its kinda irresponsible to spend all that money and not cover the basic suppoting mods.....which is a scanner
not seeing knock weeks or months ago when last scanned means nothing with major weather changes(its supposed to be cool 2maro night).your adding more air to your motor, what are you doing about fuel and spark. id wait till ron or some one can edit your pcm or at least scan constantly

if you feel you have to run i would put race gas only in(no parts premium)
and switch back to the 3.3 when done racing(thats why you bought a MPS)
not worth hurting your motor for just being impatiant
didnt you say you where having bogging or misfiring problems?
JMO

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 19 2006, 10:10 PM
So what was in the box? It wasnt for you?

Doesent anyone have a 3.0 you could barrow?
[snapback]139979[/snapback]​

it was a racing flag my dad ordered for the basement. and i asked if anyone has a 3.0 pulley boys/wbs and no one responded so whatever, i just hope its here tomorrow by 12 so i can run get everything checked up on and then race by 3. otherwise im not going to be happy....

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by SINr247@Sep 19 2006, 10:13 PM
shaun you are just going to throw a 3.0 pulley on from a 3.3 with no pcm editing?
you dont have a scan tool, and once you get that pulley on you need to be scanning for a while, save the money your going to spend at the track and buy a scanner, it is dangerous to keep modding and throwing big changes at it with out knowing how your car is responding. its kinda irresponsible to spend all that money and not cover the basic suppoting mods.....which is a scanner
not seeing knock weeks or months ago when last scanned means nothing with major weather changes(its supposed to be cool 2maro night).your adding more air to your motor, what are you doing about fuel and spark. id wait till ron or some one can edit your pcm or at least scan constantly

if you feel you have to run i would put race gas only in(no parts premium)
and switch back to the 3.3 when done racing(thats why you bought a MPS)
not worth hurting your motor for just being impatiant
didnt you say you where having bogging or misfiring problems?
JMO
[snapback]139982[/snapback]​

yea which ron was going to fix tonight if the pulley came today thats why im hoping for tomorrow cuz then ron will do it in the afternoon other wise whatever. ryan scanned my car friday and he said this thing runs beautifully accept for the backfire rons going to fix.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by Mike K@Sep 19 2006, 10:40 PM
Shaun, It went out yesterday... Not sure what to say.  It should be a one day turnaround tops with local packages.
[snapback]140000[/snapback]​

yea i know its not your fault your not a shipping company haha but i was just more so frustrated because i was super excited! but its all good im cool now had to tell the rents sorry for flippen and of course they understood so its straight dont worry bout it. im just ready for tomorrow!! haha

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Pullies generally ship parcel post (if it's just a pulley) so unfortunately no tracking info. If need be we can have one overnighted though I'm not sure how much good it's going to do you if it gets to you the day after you're supposed to go to the track.

I'm happy to do it however. An overnight package will have a tracking number as well.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by Mike K@Sep 20 2006, 01:51 AM
Pullies generally ship parcel post (if it's just a pulley) so unfortunately no tracking info.  If need be we can have one overnighted though I'm not sure how much good it's going to do you if it gets to you the day after you're supposed to go to the track.

I'm happy to do it however.  An overnight package will have a tracking number as well.
[snapback]140028[/snapback]​

yea the usps just came and nada.... im just glad the track is closed today! otherwise i wouldnt have been o so happy.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
That's my point entirely Shaun... When you order from ZZP, and generally when you order from us, since we're so close, stuff get's there next day regardless of shipping method chosen.

Please understand that we're doing you a favor here by allowing you to simply swap out the pullies. I'm going to send you another pulley on my dime and I don't like to feel like no good deed goes unpunished. I'm happy to send one but short of hand delivering it there is not much I can do.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by Mike K@Sep 20 2006, 02:05 PM
That's my point entirely Shaun... When you order from ZZP, and generally when you order from us, since we're so close, stuff get's there next day regardless of shipping method chosen. 

Please understand that we're doing you a favor here by allowing you to simply swap out the pullies.  I'm going to send you another pulley on my dime and I don't like to feel like no good deed goes unpunished.  I'm happy to send one but short of hand delivering it there is not much I can do.
[snapback]140101[/snapback]​

At least he is trying to help.. Good call Mike.. :)

Shaun, why are you changing pulleys now???

I

imported_1fastGTP

i know hes doing what he can and im not at all pissed at him nor would i have a reason to be. im just super confused on why the hell mail is so gay! and yea idc ill go over and pick it up but when he said o dont worry bout it ill just send it.. i was like o ok... so thats y im not blaming this on mike at all! hes one of the greatest gp guys ive met! kinda wish he was a little easier to get a hold of tho. :p :lol: i talked to ups and usps and they said normally takes 3-5 business days no matter where the item is located.. and i was like wow.... so this post is more so for the MAIL SERVICE not directed at mike like i said.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by Xtant12+Sep 20 2006, 02:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Sep 20 2006, 02:05 PM

Please understand that we're doing you a favor here by allowing you to simply swap out the pullies.  I'm going to send you another pulley on my dime and I don't like to feel like no good deed goes unpunished.  I'm happy to send one but short of hand delivering it there is not much I can do.
[snapback]140101[/snapback]​

At least he is trying to help.. Good call Mike.. :)

Shaun, why are you changing pulleys now???
[snapback]140104[/snapback]​
[/b]

changen pullies because of the track. more boost. im running only 8 right now, knock free and everyone ive talked to so far has stated go down to a 3.0 you can use it. so dont be jealous! :)

well sorry mike if u seemed like i was getten mad/botheren u to much many people would have been the same way, if they needed something by a certain day and doesnt show then its just how human act is. but thanks again mike.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
get off your ass shuan and pick it up from him directly...the man lives in state. wow a quick jog on the highway. if your worried about gas.......wait till you put on the 3.0 

your not racing, dont sweat it.

Yeah man, next time just goto Mike K's house and pick whatever up. He leaves near me, about 5 min past streets of woodifeld. Probably 40 min total from 4-Corners.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by Mike K@Sep 20 2006, 05:52 PM
I DID say that I would ship it... Joke's on me apparently!
[snapback]140119[/snapback]​

ha dont worry bout it mike im in no hurry at all now the track day is tuesday! so if it doesnt come by then... yea id be confused beyond belief! so yea ill be calling you next week about the intercooler so keep the phone line open!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info