smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
new p/[email protected] sixty foot
It was great, my first run was a 13.2 and i ran 5 13.1 in a row after words. The tune Ron gave me was awsome, big thanks to him. I was stuck at a 13.5 ever scence May and Ron shaved 4 tenths off. I am running a stock trans, stock bottom end and valvetrain. I dont even have rockers yet, I think with rockers I should be in the twelves. Big IC, big headers, small pulley, tune, FTW.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Originally posted by dole21@Sep 16 2006, 12:10 AM
Wow nice

I barely made it to the gas station, car died 3 times on me it was that empty as I was waiting to turn into the lot

and my car has knock issues, IAT issues, belt slippage issues, and POS issues.

But darn nice times for those mods!
[snapback]139621[/snapback]​
Sorry to hear about all your issues, I think you car is screaming for a big IC and a ron vogel tune :D

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by dole21@Sep 16 2006, 12:17 AM
(I was more thinking bottom of a lake)  wheres a big lake when i need one hmmmm
[snapback]139625[/snapback]​
ill try and find out which lake the drag car was pulled from... :(

i didnt know anyone can have IAT isssues, what like the wiring is fired or the sensor is dead or do you get the 654328 deg. temps like when i plug my timing commander in.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
...isnt that faster than chads time? 

why yes it is I belive, Chad ran a 13.2. But with Dans 1.8 60' he cant really improve the launch. Chad on the other hand, got I think a 2.3 60' he alot of room to improve the launch. So his time has the pontental to be faster with just a better launch.

Dan, come to 66 on Wed, you can run Chad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info