3800 WTB; pem's

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Well guys i sold my 98 GS last week and now i bought a 2000 GSE and i already threw a 3.4 pulley, intake and plugs...now i want some pems on it....modding this car has been fun..so far it has reacted by far a whole lot better than the 98 for some weird reason....it feels about as fast as my modded impala :blink: ....anyways i want some pems if anybody has some that wants to get rid of them....i sold the 98 with the pems and catback on it and now i miss the difference in the top end. AFter the pems i'll work on putting on the 1.9 rockers and springs....should be a fun car to drive to school :p

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by smknL67@Sep 15 2006, 10:46 AM
Well guys i sold my 98 GS last week and now i bought a 2000 GSE and i already threw a 3.4 pulley, intake and plugs...now i want some pems on it....modding this car has been fun..so far it has reacted by far a whole lot better than the 98 for some weird reason....it feels about as fast as my modded impala :blink: ....anyways i want some pems if anybody has some that wants to get rid of them....i sold the 98 with the pems and catback on it and now i miss the difference in the top end. AFter the pems i'll work on putting on the 1.9 rockers and springs....should be a fun car to drive to school :p
[snapback]139494[/snapback]​

that impala is a little on the heavy side but with a heads/cam package and a tune you'd be flying :)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by xierxior+Sep 15 2006, 11:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-smknL67
@Sep 15 2006, 10:46 AM

that impala is a little on the heavy side but with a heads/cam package and a tune you'd be flying :)
[snapback]139504[/snapback]​
[/b]
i thought a GSE was still a reagal.=...dont impalas come LS,LT,LTZ and ss as available models only?

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by SINr247+Sep 15 2006, 12:57 PM-->
Originally posted by xierxior@Sep 15 2006, 11:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-smknL67
@Sep 15 2006, 10:46 AM

[snapback]139504[/snapback]​
i thought a GSE was still a reagal.=...dont impalas come LS,LT,LTZ and ss as available models only?
[snapback]139529[/snapback]​
[/b]

GSE IS still a Regal, hes comparing it to his '96? Impala SS that he has some mods done on.

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I did buy another REgal :p sorry If I wasn't clear on that....I was comparing my regal to My 1996 Impala SS. The Impala is still faster but I'm amazed at how quick this regal can catch it up with minor mods.

The Impala as it sits right now has
LT1 V8
Ram air intake
try y Headers
RT cats
Built trans
shift kit
2800-3000 stall
Madz28 pcm tuning.

In the way I have 3.73's going in and a LT4 hot cam B)

It should be in the high 13's...but it needs slicks

the regal feels almost as fast as the big heavy Impala....with less than $100 :eek:

Can't wait to see what will be the outcome of both cars. Which will be faster?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info