3800 Are there any other gauges?

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
no i never said i disliked them.

I have a knock gauge and I was thinking of replacing it with an Interceptor, I just didnt know if any other companies were making something like that yet that might have more features.

I was thinking since the aeroforce can show boost that I would replace my boost gauge, and knock gauge with 2 interceptors, show maybe boost, KR, oil pressure, trans temp. Or something. I'm not even sure what I should keep an eye on.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
you know the intercepter shows 2 things at once. and scrolling is easy. i wouldnt trust the trans temp reading on there. or the voltage(pcm sees steady voltage, which is where it picks up its reading, causing a consistant reading)reading. i have a voltage gauge that is alot more accurate. over a volt off at differance at times

the rest seems to be dead on. plus you can log.

seeing as your car has been sitting it would scan to see if your sensors are all still working in general. o2s,MAF, IAT, temp sensors and such

one gauge works just fine and im sure you will get some sort of tuner again, so why waste half the $ of a PT on a 2nd gauge

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Kyle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list