3800 Daytime Running Lights 2004+ Grand Prix

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
Alright guys, i went through the owners manual looking for a fuse to pull, I pulled the cover off the drivers side of the dashboard looking for a heat-sink looking thingy....But no luck on either count.

I really want to keep the Auto On for night time driving, but need to get rid of the DRL's due to my HID's flickering from lower wattage.

Any ideas? I did a Google search with no luck, and every how-to is for GPs <2003...

Thanks In Advance.....

Even a wiring diagram might help....sumpin'......

Steve

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by Bk4293@Sep 13 2006, 01:42 PM
Alright guys, i went through the owners manual looking for a fuse to pull, I pulled the cover off the drivers side of the dashboard looking for a heat-sink looking thingy....But no luck on either count.

I really want to keep the Auto On for night time driving, but need to get rid of the DRL's due to my HID's flickering from lower wattage.

Any ideas? I did a Google search with no luck, and every how-to is for GPs <2003...

Thanks In Advance.....

Even a wiring diagram might help....sumpin'......

Steve
[snapback]139118[/snapback]​

there should be a button on the dash somewhere.. it is on Ryans.. it turns them off.. Dont you have the button...

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Sep 13 2006, 03:36 PM
all i do is turn the light switch back when they are on and its turns em off
[snapback]139130[/snapback]​

Yeah, I was just hoping there was a way to disconnect them from going on ever. It scares me that I might short out one of my ballasts the way the lights flicker and all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Bk4293
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list