3800 BEARS vs PACKERS

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'm not much of a sports fan, but I heard this on GSN last night and thought it was funny. There's this live game show where you have to call in answers from home, or text msg, and they also accept e-mails.

They asked the ladies to e-mail in their favorite football teams. Now bear in mind the host is British, so she wasn't familiar with the teams. Someone mailed in they were a GB Packer fan, the host was asking if the e mail was serious, and thought the Packers were a joke e mail. She went on about it being a silly name for a sports team...then she came upon the part of the e mail about the fan being a dyed in the wool cheesehead, and she laughed out loud.

Would have been pretty funny if there were some Bears fans watching.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
You know waht would be really cool. Direct TV has this thing called Short Cuts where they reshow the game in 30 minutes. Would be really cool if you could save it and watch it over and over again. Maybe even share this great victory over and over with friends.....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Next week is going to be good as well. Since one of my coworkers is a huge Lions fan anyway. :p Plus the game starts at noon so Ill be able to catch it.

Gabby and I will be watching while she sports her new outfit.

ATT2950725.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info