3800 fuel psi proublems

I

imported_Ron Vogel

42 at idle is normal with FP vac line on, 50ish with line off.

At WOT FP increases 1psi with every psi of boost. At 100Kpa (atmosphere) you should be at 52psi FP. If you have 10psi of boost at WOT, you should have 62psi of FP.

The stock pump levels out between 62-65psi of fuel pressure.

Dayne

Jun 20, 2008
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Sep 8 2006, 02:46 PM
42 at idle is normal with FP vac line on, 50ish with line off.

At WOT FP increases 1psi with every psi of boost. At 100Kpa (atmosphere) you should be at 52psi FP. If you have 10psi of boost at WOT, you should have 62psi of FP.

The stock pump levels out between 62-65psi of fuel pressure.
[snapback]138247[/snapback]​
well its at 50 when i take the hose off but i take it out and its not at what u said its going to be well this is what my proublem is i have $5000 no inculding the car the car taps out at 95 it just brothers my that something is wrong with it still and i dont wont this to lead into something bigger .. i put a new computer in from pfyc and a few odds and ends but this did the same thing before i did everything to it if any can help me on this i do appt it

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Originally posted by Dayne+Sep 10 2006, 04:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-FastGS88
@Sep 10 2006, 01:11 AM
there is always time for a period at the end of each sentence.
[snapback]138452[/snapback]​
bitch please mind your own god damb business..............................bitch
[snapback]138513[/snapback]​
[/b]

certainly illustrated the diversity of the word... :rolleyes:

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 10 2006, 06:10 PM
If you want help you are going about it the wrong way by bashing Mat. I honestly cannot comprehend your second post in the thread. Please retype it in a format that would be easier to understand and I will be happy to help you out.
[snapback]138530[/snapback]​

I was in the same place. I never mind helping people, but I'm not going to spend 5 minutes deciphering unreadable unpunctuated babble to do so.
Perhaps my post was a little snide, but I just get extremely annoyed when people can't even speak or write their own language...

Oh well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info