3800 Battery Saver Mode

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
Thismorning I'm driving to work after taking my Girlfriend and her mom to Cook County Hospital, and i noticed when I was pulling in the parking lot of work my display read "Battery Saver Mode".

The sad news is I just installed the HID's last night, all plug and play, no chop jobs. My buddy just installed a set in his Mazda 6 from the same place where I purchased mine and not a problem at all.

The volts when parked were bouncing between 13.00 and 13.10 which doesn't seen like that big of a deal.

Anyone else ever have this message?

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix, base model 3800 (That means it's missing a big chunk o' something from the top of the motor, or so I was told )

TIA, and hopefully see ya guys tonight...

Steve

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
Yeah, I figured that. The only thing stooping me was laziness, and the fact that my stock bulbs were 25 miles away.

I ripped off the headlights yesterday at work before the meet. Double checked all the connections, and "kinda" remounted one of the ballasts, but it's on there good.

They seem to be working great now. My voltage at night with foggies and HIDs, and whatever else is in the car is probably 13.00 average.

But it looks like everythings back to normal again, I'll let you guys know if anything else goes wrong.

Thanks,
Steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Bk4293
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list