3800 ideas to fix a fuel leak?

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
alright well i just installed the zzp rails i got on here used, and it's leaking out of the fitting on the return....ill just post a pic...does anything know what i can do to fix it? thanks!!

fuelleak.jpg

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I had similar problems with my ZZP rails. Tightening the lines worked, however, I still have fumes coming from the fitting on near the FPR. When I get my GenV installed, I'm going to have all the fittings sealed with Permatex High-Temp Thread Sealant.

BTW - Are you coming to Streets of Woodfield tomorrow night? I can bring that alternator case if your still interested. :)

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
you know what the car wont be ready for tomorrow. i would however still like to get that from you one of these days. i started the car and it dies right away. i have a problem either inside the TB or the IAC valve (i broke one of the bolts off for the iac valve so it's only held on by one) i havent even scanned it yet though to see if there are any codes. but i did tighten it, and its not leaking. i can deal with fumes for now as long as theres no leaks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info