3800 new 260HP Solstice out

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
saturn sky looks WAYYY better...

Also i read an atricle in motortrend and the Solstice got ranked the highest out of the new 300HP 350Z, and 140HP BMW Z4.... GO PONTIAC!!

Also, (on the front page of that mag) the new Grand Prix isnt too bad. it comes with FIVE different choices for transmissions! 4-speed auto, 5-speed manual, 5-speed auto, 6-speed manul, and 6-speed auto!!! not bad at all....

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
If I have the money a sky redline will most likley be my next purchase, I dont care if people think its girly, the front of the sky is one of the coolest things GM has done in a long time.

I mean seriuosly, can anyone say that that isnt dead sexy?
News_saturn_sky_600.jpg

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 7 2006, 10:08 AM
If I have the money a sky redline will most likley be my next purchase, I dont care if people think its girly, the front of the sky is one of the coolest things GM has done in a long time.

News_saturn_sky_600.jpg

[snapback]138030[/snapback]​

Id hump it

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 7 2006, 11:08 AM

News_saturn_sky_600.jpg

[snapback]138030[/snapback]​

skeet skeet skeet

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info