3800 IM BACK!!!!

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by hueygt@Sep 4 2006, 02:00 PM
3 years since my GT was trashed then repoed.....now.....98 GTP 110K on it runs excellent!!!!!..... It is a beast....the mad scientist shall now get to work but I needs a listing per say of what to get first engine wise......  :D ....pics up later
[snapback]137520[/snapback]​

I say do a cam...

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Xtant12@Sep 4 2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I did rockers, Lifters, Springs, Intake. and pulley at once..

Then I dod  Exhaust, downpipe, Pcm, gauges

Still waiting on headers, I will order on a week or so...
[snapback]137554[/snapback]​

Your still slow...I say do a look in the classified in here there is a guy doing a demod u might what hit him up on some prices thats the best place to start modding is the classifieds

Gotcha! ;-) but i gotta wait till next week lol the car held me back a week...or so..but im buying a house also so it will have to wait just a bit but after all those mods.....i was looking into something that can make the whine in my supercharger come out better....i saw the whipple on 3800performance.com but 3k thats a lot of saving...and i have itchy fingers....lol

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Sep 4 2006, 07:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Sep 4 2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I did rockers, Lifters, Springs, Intake. and pulley at once..

Then I dod  Exhaust, downpipe, Pcm, gauges

Still waiting on headers, I will order on a week or so...
[snapback]137554[/snapback]​

Your still slow...I say do a look in the classified in here there is a guy doing a demod u might what hit him up on some prices thats the best place to start modding is the classifieds
[snapback]137561[/snapback]​
[/b]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Chads evil

You can get a cam as long as you have 105lb springs along with that. Then you can scan and I am sure youd be able to drop a few pully sizes. Good luck on the mods

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info