3800 what to do?

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
well my buddy just got a 2004 mach 1. He doent belive me that i can beat his ass with a v6. (hes not very car smart at all) so iam lookin at a GTP with some mods of course cause i dont think a stocker GTP can beat a mach one. Or i was thinkin doin that M90 SS kit to my impala. what do you guys think i should do? Id like to get a GTP cause its all done already and its lighter then my car......

so whats your input guys?

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
impala would be nice for the sleeper value, and so you could beat him with the car you had when you made the claim... that way he doesn't say you had to buy a new car to beat him... i've learned losers tend to make excuses, lol
GTP would be nice but even with gtp i'm not sure it'd beat stock mach1... i'd suggest buying a conversion, intercooler, exhaust system, fuel pump rewire, and mps with the money you'd use to buy a GTP.. just my opinion

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
yea ive been thinkin ethier buyin my buddies turbo setup and slapin that all on.. but ive been watching that M90 kit for a while and talkin to zoomer tryin to get the secrects of when and how much it would be.....
Only down side is i gotta find all the parts for it,,, i gota make a list,,,, id also like to see some ones all ready done kit done!
Also he knows ive been lookin for a gtp or a older car to build up....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info