<!--QuoteBegin-REDHOTT04GTP
@Sep 2 2006, 03:45 PM
HUMMMMM its gonna be louder and raspey too  Ask vogel to make u a gutted Cat
[snapback]137374[/snapback]​

um hey vogel how much would it cost to get a guttet cat ? :rolleyes:
[snapback]137414[/snapback]​
[/b]
LoL :p

I'm such a dumb-ass! You don't need a rear O2 sim if you have a high-flow cat. You do however need it for a gutted cat.
I was running PEM's 3" DP, no cat and Magnaflows - way too loud for a daily driver. I installed a high-flow cat and the stock mufflers and it's all good now.
There are noticable gains to be had with a high-flow cat and/or a gutted cat.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Sep 2 2006, 03:45 PM
HUMMMMM its gonna be louder and raspey too  Ask vogel to make u a gutted Cat
[snapback]137374[/snapback]​
gutted cats are illegal, i know ron and he lives by the LAW. :ph34r:
and how will a gutted cat make it less raspy, a gutted cat is = to catless, just the shape of cat is there

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
i have a spare cat if anyone wants one.....it's a tabby and I dont want it haha

honestly tho, i have some 2.5" pipe and a stock cat, as well as the o2 sensor that i used to have. if anyone else is interested or needs one.

the straight pipe doesnt do much sound wise. However if you're like me, and you remove the cat and forget to bolt the downpipe up correctly, it will be loud as hell, and you'll get exhaust fumes in your car :) so have some one experienced take care of it, don't switch them out if you don't have the right tools and such

Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@Sep 4 2006, 12:36 AM
i have a spare cat if anyone wants one.....it's a tabby and I dont want it haha

honestly tho, i have some 2.5" pipe and a stock cat, as well as the o2 sensor that i used to have.  if anyone else is interested or needs one.

the straight pipe doesnt do much sound wise.  However if you're like me, and you remove the cat and forget to bolt the downpipe up correctly, it will be loud as hell, and you'll get exhaust fumes in your car :) so have some one experienced take care of it, don't switch them out if you don't have the right tools and such
[snapback]137479[/snapback]​

how much u want for it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info