3800 ILGPC Discount on TIRES!

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
This whole week and next week (and weekend) at NTB (where i work) in aurora right off rt 59 next to the hooters..

if you come in, you WILL get my discount which is 10% above cose on any tire we have in stock (alot)

I called some of you and asked you if you wanted to come in. This is what we have

Brands:

BFG
Goodyear
Dunlop
Yokohama
Kuhmo
Fulda
Michelin
Falken
Continental
Uniroyal
Pirelli

We do have a set of 235/55(or60)/15 BFG geforce Drag Radials.

Numerous 275/40/17 tires..

Numerous 245/45/17 tires..

Basically you can call in before you stop in to see what we have in stock that fits you.

Call NTB at 1-630-898-7900 Tell them you were referred from Ryan and you are in his car club. (dont worry i told them about you guys)

If you wanna see me (which i know you all do) I work everyday but fridays and tuesdays.

Come on in :)

and you are welcome :D

Reactions: sktchy
I

imported_GraFFix

I dont feel like calling since im lazy...Anyway you can check some prices for me.

Im looking for 2 good 247/45/17 tires...like some bfg's or something similar

I also need (2) 275/40/17's - either a drag radial or something sticky for the street. I dont care how many miles ill get out of them just as long as there sticky..lol

Also can you get discounts on rims? Im looking for some Weld draglites....(2) 4lug 15x3.5" or 4" for the fronts and (2) 15x8" with a 5.5" backspace for the backs. If you can get them well discuss tires for those.

If not ill keep watching the mustang boards and craigslist lol

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by Fish@Sep 1 2006, 08:30 PM
Craigslist?????

Id rather shop from the shady guy standing on the corner with rims.
[snapback]137309[/snapback]​
And you've forrmed this opinion from experiance? Either way thats cool...one less person to catch the deal im looking for. :p

But just from my own experiance craigslist is an awesome place to find deals...all local and no worries about getting something shitty. you meet up see what your buying and if you dont like it you can leave. Ive sold many things on there and never had a problem. havent bought anything yet but when the time is right I wouldnt heistate to buy something off there. I posted a bunch of stuff on there when i was clearing out my storage unit...In about 12 hours I had over 30 emails inquiring about my stuff. sales were quick and simple. alot better then posting them on ebay or even in the classified's on here. best of all...its free!

Another example....4 days ago I missed a deal by 1 day. a guy was selling the exact rims im looking for for my mustang. they were 2 months old with new tires..he wanted $400 I called him and he told me he sold them 30 minutes after he posted the add...which I believe. If you were to buy that setup brand new it would be well over 1k...theres deals on there just got to catch them. Im still pissed about missing that sale :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info