3800 NEW NEW NEW!!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

well ive been waiting and waiting to get this! its a stage 4 zzp m90 with tb spacer and an ls1 tb has maf and everything with a chopped down thrasher cai so it would fit. the snout is machined down and has a 3.0 on right now also came with a 2.8. this blower will be sent to get polished and look shiny like tommy's. i also got tinted tail lights! he had them black with red specs on them for when you look at them from an angle in the light it sparkles and looks good as hell. heres some pics tell me what you think!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Sep 1 2006, 09:04 AM
well the blower gets shipped off today!! i will be ordering the bullet fuel logs and and the injectors when this thing comes back my ic should be here and ready for install!! ill keep everyone updated.
[snapback]137248[/snapback]​
shaun if your getting a WBS IC they come with rails. i know they look better, but a performance gain is not there for the money. id say save your money untill you need a 1/2 feed. what injectors are you getting

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list