3800 Outlaw Motorsports

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
As of today I have partnered up with Outlaw Motorsports, based out of Joliet. This will mean that I will finally be able to work in a fully equipped shop with multiple lifts as well as our own dyno. Outlaw is very well known in the LS1 and Mustang communities and will now be offering performance work for the 3800 platform. Feel free to check out the website: www.outlawhp.com . I will be taking appointments for installs as early as September 11th. What ever the project may be, from spark plugs to race blocks, we can get it done. For installations please email me at [email protected]. The email address may not be active until the end of the day, so please save all emails until tomorrow. Hope to hear from you guys soon and get caught up on the list of waiting builds I have. If you have contacted me previously for an installation and I have been unable to do the work yet, you will be placed first on the schedule. We can also offer custom tuning on our in shop dyno as well as perform quarter mile simulation runs on the dyno. Feel free to give me a call to setup an appointment. 708.935.4178

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I wish Steve nothing but the best however we are indeed going down different paths now. I'm still happy to help him out in any way and I'm sure the same applies the other way as well.

For the sake of forum drama I suppose me and Steve hate eachother... :eek: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info