3800 for sale

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I have an opportunity to purchase the car I have always wanted. I would like to see if anyone on here would like the Z28.

needs a tune bad.

completely rebuilt 383
big Cam
roller rockers
LT4 stuff
lifters, etc
new 4l60 trans (873miles on her now)
new gears in rearend
engine work
no AC
rollbar
no heat
gutted for less weight
new front bumper with paint
slicks
skinnies
suspension work

pm me if you are interested and I can share whats been done
car is a vry strong runner, and wants to go just needs tune.
with all the money I have thrown into her in the past 4 months 5800.00 is a good price with me loosing money.

this is an old pic:
06-27-06_1900.jpg

camaroa.jpg

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I'd never take my car to speedinc. nto from the crap work they do. they will tune any random car, then give you the same dyno sheet...and call your car tuned. has happend 3 times in the past month.

I now have a 2nd job ironicly at a dyno shop here in town.

if I keep it I am putting a FAST system on it, so I dont have to do crappy chips. plus I will pull the motor and put in a different motor out of a low 9sec TA. 6500and I can have the engine....thinking about going that route with it if no one picks it up. I have a new toy as well...see how I like these LS1's.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 19 2006, 05:15 PM
yeah its really fucking funny that this peace of trash can go around modding 2 cars and buying LS1 trucks and cant pay a lousy $157 that he promised he'd pay.

you're a peice of shit you know that.
[snapback]139960[/snapback]​

And a pulley puller.

Dont worry Kyle. I was in your shoes once. And I was ridiculed everytime I said something.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by SINr247@Sep 19 2006, 05:28 PM
well at least your not holding a grudge kyle :lolsign:
how much is the FAST system for your car
[snapback]139961[/snapback]​

Yea I guess I shouldnt hold a grudge when I trust I fellow club member then get fucked over huh?

From now on any post this fuck does here all i'm gonna do is thread jack it just like this.

Right now I'm pretty fucked as far as money goes and this dishonest fucker is buying parts and cars like crazy yet cant pay his debts.

wait no you're right bob, I'm wrong for wanting money that he OWES me. I did this guy a favor and all his does is shit in my fucking cheerios and then laugh about it. I have no idea how you can support that kind of crap.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info