3800 maroon gtp whacked by integra

spock2si2.jpg

Great first post :rolleyes:

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Aug 29 2006, 11:37 PM
you may want to replace the word whacked with whooped.  makes it sound like cahd got hit by the car haha
[snapback]136932[/snapback]​

yea i know right thats exactly what i thought i was like great... but no its just chad loosing to a ricer.. haha just busten ur balls man.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Chad, how did you tires do 110 spinning without hitting the rev limiter, that would have put your car at a constant 6grand plus if you had no grip. On a side note, it was dumb for either one of you to be racing when it's wet out. Like it's not hard enough to stop on dry ground going that fast. Damnit, you made me sound like an old man.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Sep 22 2006, 03:15 PM
Chad, how did you tires do 110 spinning without hitting the rev limiter, that would have put your car at a constant 6grand plus if you had no grip.  On a side note, it was dumb for either one of you to be racing when it's wet out.  Like it's not hard enough to stop on dry ground going that fast.  Damnit, you made me sound like an old man.
[snapback]140360[/snapback]​

haha no CJ you sound like a mom..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info