3800 Question...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
2000s are digital and can not be swaped easily. we were looking into it for voyteks
there is more components with the digi, i fi recall more weight as well(nominal but still more. the digis are nicer looking tho
and IIRC montes have matching dash lights making it back lit green, (ugly to mix in a red car)
the harness would not match up correctly.and swapping harnesses is the biggest pain in the ass ever(ed wont even do it)

is yours not working right or only want the change for looks?

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by SINr247@Aug 26 2006, 02:56 PM
2000s are digital and can not be swaped easily. we were looking into it for voyteks
there is more components with the digi, i fi recall more weight as well(nominal but still more. the digis are nicer looking tho
and IIRC montes have matching dash lights making it back lit green, (ugly to mix in a red car)
the harness would not match up correctly.and swapping harnesses is the biggest pain in the ass ever(ed wont even do it)

is yours not working right or only want the change for looks?
[snapback]136498[/snapback]​

Actually, the backlight on the Monte's is white, a very vibrant (LED like) white.

Whats the problem with yours? I would stick with the twin digital control.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by SINr247@Aug 26 2006, 07:44 PM
under 20 bucks at a pontiac dealership, dont remember the exact amount.
mine did the same thing, i was stuck with deforst for a while myself. i had to call around a few or them. i think i went to the one in naperville
[snapback]136526[/snapback]​

THANK YOU BOB... Always helping me.. If you wouldnt have waved I dont know where I would have ended up.. :) Ill call monday.. was it the entire piece or just the switched???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info